Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods The Tale of "Tater"

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Jan 19, 2010.

1. 50Fraud

50Fraud

Good, I thought from Fur Biscuit's post that it had changed hands again. Glad to hear it's being cared for.

Stogy likes this.
  2. This is such a cool post.......good for you, your dad, and the damned car ! It's crazy to think that none remember this ride. Certainly is done in a manner that should speak to somebody.......besides us 21st century survivors.....what the hey....Modesto !! ?? Taking it was a black car.....but honestly dunno'.....I know not everyone has blown you up on it....but when you can.....more details, even insignificant....would be great. Very cool, and lucky you. Thanks for sharing, seriously.

Stogy likes this.
  3. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

@Cris just a shout out to let you know many of us are keenly interested in seeing the bringing back to a former glory in a modern time of this Unique Hotrod...my interest in its destiny has never went away and since I first saw it @The37Kid put the pic to the Owner so to speak...

So please don't be shy with the details and pics whenever you see fit...;)

4. Hollywood-East

Hollywood-East

Since all the op pics are gone... Did it ever get goin again?

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

Time sure has a way of slipping by, think it was 2018 that I got to see the car, right after Hershey when we delivered a mid 1930's MG.

Bob