Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods The '32 Cabriolet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 23, 2014.

1. 31Apickup

31Apickup

2. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

IMG_4627.JPG IMG_4624.JPG Guess I'll add mine with the recent upgrade to a 425 Gran Sport Buick with switch pitch automatic. I love mine. I've got a 40 pickup, too... wonder if all 32 cabriolet owners also have a 40 pickup?:D I don't think Ryan ever found one of them that suited him either!:D:D

3. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Such a sweetie... please leave the top alone! I suspect that in the long run you might feel that way, too. Gary

4. This is an old thread . . . but here is mine - was in an old garage in Columbus from 1959 until 2013, when I acquired it. Tried to keep it as close to how the owner built it in the early Forties - except for some obvious upholstery upgrades and a hot flatty . . . my favorite part of it is the old paint and the yellowed/stained top. Currently putting a newly built 34 rear in it, dropped 32 front axle, hydraulic brakes, new springs, etc.. Getting ready for the Hotrod HillClimb in CO . . . just hope I can make it!

B&S

IMG_4803.JPG
    ClevelandAutorama-Engine copy2.jpg
    ClevelandAutorama-Interior2 copy.jpg
    ClevelandAutorama-Rumble1-48dpi.jpg