Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The 2010 H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Aug 24, 2010.

1. I wish me and my old man could have went while on our route 66 trip but, It was time to go see my beautiful daughter and do some quality family time. Hopefully next year.

2. Gasserdriver

Gasserdriver

Congrats to you Ryan, Great Orginization and Great Race!

Thanks again for having me,

Fred

3. Killer godamn time man... hats off to everyone involved..the vibe was PERFECT... We had a blast getting to push start and make a first checkout pass with our Little Honker....be back again as always... thanks

TH

4. general gow

general gow
    Staff Member

ryan, this HAMB drags was my 3rd ('05, '08, '10) and one of 2 major stops on our incredible adventure. things went so smoothly all i could do was enjoy the racing and the company of friends. so, thanks for the changes. it was awesome. and we will keep coming back.

5. Pooch

Pooch
    from Oklahoma

Thanks Ryan,
    This was number five for us and we had a great time. We are already planning next years trip. I think you got it figured out.
    Now you just need to figure out how to control the weather, Temps in the mid to high 80's would be fine.

6. Thanks for the work to put this together. This is the second year I've met my uncles from Iowa there... best family reunion I've ever been to!

My uncle Dave even became an alliance member at the JJ tent before he's ever registered on the board! I guess the event made quite an impression on him.

7. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

No Malcom is dreany:rolleyes::D with that white helmet on. What a blast great racing great people what more could you ask for! See yall next year.

8. Laura

Laura

Hey this is kind of late, but Ryan, just wanted to let you know the race day was fantastic. From a fan's perspective, the whole vibe seemed just more...awesome and easy. That made it easier to enjoy the badass runs all day. wow that did not sound right. Anyway, I'm only speaking for myself, but I didn't mind parking over on the spectator side at all. It's a drag race, not a car show.

Anyway, great job. Thanks!

9. Thanks for the kudos Ryan!

[​IMG]

10. gonmad

gonmad

Another awesome event. I've spectated either 3 or 4. Maybe sometime I'll get to putt the wagon down the track. Or have something that I can "RUN" down the track........that is something that will be HAMB-able!

11. Kamp

Kamp
    from Peoria, IL

A bit late on this I realize, but thanks to everyone who helped put this together and make it run so smoothly. This was my first HAMB Drags, but definately won't be my last. Met some great people and saw some of the best car racing action in the country.
    I've already started planning some changes in hopes of putting down some more respectable times next year. Can't wait!

Thanks again for the great weekend!

12. sololobo

sololobo

I am so pleased this was a great event as usual, the pre-reg and all seemed to take the nightmare outta the program. I was so depressed the week prior, because I couldn't attend this year, I couldn't even log on for my daily fix. Next year I hope the ride is fixed and the money isn't so tight. Congrats to all!! ~Sololobo~