Register now to get rid of these ads!

stone broke "SDRA" car in arizona

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by moracing, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Oh yeah, natural elevation is about 3,100' and the weather had the corrected at or above 5,000' at the track.

2. Old28

Old28

Mike or Mark, can you tell me what inch converter Hughes built for your slant 6 motors and what stall they built into the unit? Now that you have run the setup are you able to stall at what was built into the unit? I know your's cost a little more because the ring gear is on the converter, but what was the cost and how long to get them made? Your 60' & ET look real nice for what you have in the motors. Do you have a contact person at Hughes that is up on these 6 cylinder setups?

3. Okay folks finaly got some vids downloaded from my phone .Once again sorry for the clarity.
    Mike aka moracing vs Kelly McClearran
    [​IMG]

Rerun between Mark McCumber in the left lane and Wayne Ludington in the right lane
    [​IMG]

Final between Mike and Mark
    [​IMG]

4. Old28

Old28

300racr, Mike & Mark -- Would thank you guys up front if you can let the 6 cylinder racers in the area or Inliner Club know that my SDRA Dragster & Trailer are for sale. Need to move on this and will look at all offers. Listed in HAMB car for sale section.

5. Hey Mike, hows this Northwest in the Southwest LOL

6. Look for a build thread coming soon;) for a 3rd Az car!

7. Crosley

Crosley
    from Aridzona

About time... :cool:

8. Old28

Old28

I know we talked about this before, but if you can give me a little more information it would be helpfull.

Mike or Mark, can you tell me what inch converter Hughes built for your slant 6 motors and what stall they built into the unit? What HP did you say the motors were making? Now that you have run the setup are you able to stall at what was built into the unit? I know your's cost a little more because the ring gear is on the converter, but what was the cost and how long to get them made? Your 60' & ET look real nice for what you have in the motors. Do you have a contact person at Hughes that is up on these 6 cylinder setups?

Build It - Race It - Have Fun "I'd Rather Be Racing"