Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

3 Shoebox Fords for SALE or trade

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by 01A, May 23, 2015.

1. 01A

01A

City: Thomson

State: Georgia
    Price: 2500
    2500$
    Be sure to see the latest post! These cars are for you!
    Hamb friendly type trades?​
    I have three (3) Ford shoebox's for sale as a lot, I do not want to separate or sell any parts, its all or nothing. One is a coupe and the other two are two door sedans. they are 49 -50's. They are all project cars. I have lots of other parts to go with them, fenders, doors, hoods, garnish, etc. One of the sedans has the original flat six in it, I did hear it run for a short time when I got the car. Cars are in Thomson GA 30824. None are drivers, bring a big trailer! I will not ship or deliver the cars. Georgia Bill of Sale, no titles. If you want additional photos, send me (PM) your email and I will send you a few. Questions? My email [email protected]. Thanks all!
    God Bless Americas Service Men, Women, and Veterans, past and present!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
    Mitchell de Moor and ewob53 like this.
  2. 01A

01A

Theres a Ford in your future!

3. 01A

01A

Fords for sale, step right up....

jvan likes this.
  4. 01A

01A

taking it to the top!
    How about this: You pick what you want from all of it 2500$, whatever you don't want, you don't have to take.

5. 01A

01A

6. 01A

01A

7. 01A

01A

Hey, Hey, Howdy, Howdy!!! FORDS FOR SALE!

8. 01A

01A

Hamb friendly trades? What do you have?

9. 01A

01A

2500$ or possible trade.

10. 01A

01A

Trade for?
    Not interested in boats, RV's, motorcycles, tuners, late model, or non-hamb friendly trades.

11. 01A

01A

Friday afternoon, time to place this opportunity of a lifetime back to the top. You only live once so why not treat yourself to the rewarding experience of building (using your brains, brawn, and other excellent personal attributes) these road tested relics into the expression of your own imagination. Restore, rebuild, chop, slice or dice, lower, bag, whatever your heart desires. Transform them into your dream car. Many will look, many will think about it, or talk about it, but you my friend will make it so! There is a Ford in your future!

12. 01A

01A

Step up friend, now don't be shy! You have the desire, you have the talent, and for a small investment you can make these cars your very own. Sure there is lots of work to do, but is that not a part of the creative process? Experience the feeling of achievement when at last your hard work, sweat, and perseverance lead up to that moment when you drive your creation onto the pike!
    Lets shake hands! Come to Thomson Georgia and take charge of your next project!

13. 01A

01A

Imagine driving your "new" Ford for the first time. It took some time, effort, treasure, and patience. Weekends, late nights, making it up to the wife for being distracted by that old car. But now you bust it off and head for the strip. Heads turn as you rumble by....girl setting so close, looks like it takes two to drive the car!
    Low and slow, or nose high, tail dragger or gasser, resto rod, or restoration, its all you.
    Make it so.

Tomblingarage likes this.
  14. 01A

01A

Well now, we have had a few interesting offers, but nothing has moved them yet.
    Take the plunge, go for it, jump on in, take a chance, throw down, throw in, throw out or throw up.
    I like to trade and I like money. Not scared of rusty rides or basket projects, so long as they dont come from the bottom of the sea.
    The worst thing I might say to you is "no thanks".
    So cast your bread on the water, your pearls before swine.
    And, as always...there's a Ford in your future.

15. 01A

01A

Location, location, location. Had a pretty interesting offer, but just to far away. So, still have the stuff of dreams waiting on you to make them yours.
    Just a reminder there are three of these Fords, and they all can be yours! Not to mention the extra parts that go with them.

16. 01A

01A

Looking for your next project? Look no further! Fords, Fords, Fords! Come and get your next labor of Love!
    These road tested relics really want to be relocated to a residence where a resourceful and resilient repairer of rust will rod or restore them to a new level of reality....Sorry V
    So not to be-labor these Labor Day lovelies, let me know!
    There is a Ford in your future!

17. 01A

01A

The holiday season is fast approaching.
    Want to give a gift that will never be forgotten?
    Want to be the cool Dad, Uncle, Brother, Friend, Mentor, Club that gave a young auto enthusiast their first project.
    Want to work with that person and help them bring their dreams to reality.
    Heres an opportunity to be that person for not a lot of dough.
    There is a Ford in your (and someone elses') future!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  18. 01A

01A

19. 01A

01A

Ok, going to let this rest. Price is firm at 2500$, will consider trades. Best of luck to all, and thank you for the offers I have received. Is there a Ford in your future?

Take a moment to thank our service men and women, law enforcement, fire fighters, teachers, and all public service folks. Where would we be without them?

God Bless America!

20. 01A

01A

Could trade for 1935-1938 Chevrolet two door or coupe.
    Could trade for 1950-52 Chevrolet two door. Sedan or fastback.
    Could trade for 1940 Ford, truck or coupe body
    Could trade for ?

21. 01A

01A

BTT please, an opportunity for self expression.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  22. 01A

01A

Will trade for 50 to 57 Chevy two door or wagon body.

23. 01A

01A

Will trade for 35 to 38 Chevy two door body and chassis
    Will trade for 49 to 57 Chevy two door body or station wagon body and chassis
    Will trade for 49 to 52 two door fastback chevy body and chassis
    Will trade for 57 /58 Ford Ranchero body and chassis
    Will trade for 59 or 60 El Camino body and chassis
    Also may trade for other cars, trucks, deliveries, wagons, that are interesting.
    Will trade for 2500$

These Fords will easily provide the materials to make your idea a reality. Put a Shoebox back on the road. Better to wear them out, than let them rust away. Take the short drive to Thomson Ga, and check them out.
    Theres a Ford in your future....

24. 01A

01A

Couple of interesting trade offers, but still got these babies waiting for you! Who wants to be in a shoebox? You do! Theres a FORD in your future!!
    Step up and step out!

25. 01A

01A

Ford Shoebox x 3
    2500$ or trade as detailed above

26. 01A

01A

$ 2 5 0 0 or T R A D E

27. 01A

01A

A winter project? Come spring time you could be motivatin' in your Ford. Someone will want to build the coupe, and then have all the leftovers for swap meets, trading, or maybe even build a sedan as well. Lots of good shoebox stuff here. For Sale or Trade.

28. 01A

01A

Hope everyone had a great holiday. Now is the time to put these Fords in your future.
    Sell or trade.....2500$ or ????

29. 01A

01A

Did you think about these shoebox Fords? Did you say to yourself, "Maybe Santa will bring them to me"? Put them on your wish list. Might be tough to get down the chimney though.

30. 01A

01A

Motivate over the hill and put a Ford in your future!
    Dang old Maybelline, why cant she be good?