Register now to get rid of these ads!

Recovering cash from rip offs???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by panhead_pete, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Here's what you need to do-get on the web and find a contact email for the Minnesota Dept. of Justice(might have similar name). State that you would like to have an attorney or States Attorney contact you and explain the situation asking for advice. Keep in mind, that if there is a possibility that the guy who possibly took your $$$$ has crossed state lines with it, or because it was an international transaction,then I would suggest contacting a Federal Attorney for the State of Minn. Find out what County he alledgedly lived in and contact the County Clerk for the proper Dept Attorney's #. Hope this is helpful.

WINGED AVENGER

2. One other thing, these type of characters don't like exposure. Contact all the PUBLIC TV stations in the area in Minn, their consumer investigation units and let them investigate for you. They help with getting info, or they might do a tv story, which will put the word out on this guy.

WINGED AVENGER

3. Big Dad

Big Dad

The CBS station is WCCO

The other station that i know of is KARE

4. panhead_pete

panhead_pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for the great info guys - will follow up on it all.

PM me all info too. Between FC and myself we'll see what we can do.

5. Big Dad

Big Dad

6. that really sucks dude! sure sounds like this guy is truly a shitbag. i had a e-bay deal go bad and had to contact the buying parties local law enforcement. guy tried to deny his threats until they played the messages and had copies of the e-mails. people don't understand "non-refundable deposit of...." thinking you ripped them off. hope you get justice meaning your parts. guy would have to do a hell of a lot of ass kicking to justify losing $14,000.