Register now to get rid of these ads!

Problem getting in touch with company

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caroholic, Jul 29, 2014.

1. caroholic

caroholic

Hey everyone!

I just want to know if somebody here has had anything to do with Patrick's Antique Cars??? Is this company still around???
    To make a long story short, I've ordered some chevy 235 parts, Intake and headers, from this company a while ago (at least 1,5 years). I paid for the parts, they told me they would send them but no parts showed up!
    I have been in contact with them on both email and phone, always promising that they will send the parts right away, still nothing here!
    The last half year I have given up because I've tried to contact them but they won't answer, no emails, no phone....

I have lost all hope in ordering things from the state, (im from Sweden) but I really hope that somebody here can help me, or at least tell me im not alone in this sinking ship!!

This is the site I have ordered from, still online as it seems: http://www.patricksantiquecars.com

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

2. roundvalley

roundvalley

Just called their number and the lady pick up and said Patrick's.

3. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

Post up your name that you ordered it under, and maybe someone can call on your behalf, with your order or invoice # where you placed the order, if you have that info, and the date you placed it.
    Send the above info by private message,( P.M), or "conversation".

If you wish to P.M. me the info by in the morning, 08:00 or so my time, (I am in Georgia), I will call for you.
    I am going out of town tomorrow afternoon, (read: out of the country), so I'll give it a shot in the morning if you like.

4. ROADSTER1927

ROADSTER1927

I would do that for you if you want also. Gary

5. caroholic

caroholic

Wow!
    Im truly amazed by the quick response! I have to collect all the info that is needed...
    It's quite sad with the bad service I have gotten from this company, in the time I have waited for the offenhauser intake and the Fenton headers I have made a engineswap in my 49 chevy styleline (the car that originally was meant to have these parts), I have also had the time to buy a 1960 chevy apache with the plan of mounting the parts in (as You know I haven't got them yet so that plan broke), managed to sell the apache to a friend, and this last months I have bought a house with my girlfriend...

I dont have high hopes in getting these parts but I shurely hope that the help from you guys will make them send this long-time problem go away:)

Many thanks// Kaj Fjellström, SWEDEN

6. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

O K, Brother.......I'm about to bail , heading out of town for a week.

Forward your info to "ROADSTER1927", as he offered above.

I wish you luck on getting some resolution to your issue.

7. caroholic

caroholic

Thanks Stealthcruiser!
    Have a pleasant travel and thanks for taking interrest in a poor Swedish guys problems...:)

stealthcruiser likes this.