Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs play I-pod in your car.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49toad, Nov 25, 2014.

1. 49toad

49toad

A couple of years ago there was a post on how to play your I-pod in your car with out a radio. Could some one please repost it? Thank you

2. Gman0046

Gman0046

My 63 BelAir does not have a radio. I use an IPOD (with hundreds of tunes of my choice) and a Blue Tooth (wireless) JBL Flip 2 $100 speaker that you can put anywhere in your car you want. No need to hack up your dash or add additional wiring. Its a no brainer. No wires to hook up, great sound quality and totally portable. You can use this set up in your car, garage, beach or anywhere. Go to your nearest big box store and checkout the sound quality of the JBL Flip 2 speaker. You won't be disappointed.

Easiest way to hear great tunes without any modifications to your car.

3. Gman0046

Gman0046

The procedure outlined in the above post requires modification, wiring and parts. The IPOD/Bluetooth method I outlined requires nothing but a Bluetooth portable speaker. It couldn't be any easier.

4. Inked Monkey

Inked Monkey

I repeated Ryans install a few years ago in my Buick and I love it. Straight forward and it charges your ipod or iphone when it's plugged in. Yes you have to wire some stuff, but it's easy.

5. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

That was a great thread. In my 52 my radio is in the glove box with an iPod port. I just pull the cable out, hook up iPod , close the glove box door and rock out. When done, put it all in the glove box.