Register now to get rid of these ads!

*Pics* Model A build-lookout Chopperman!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sloppyseconds, Apr 1, 2007.

1. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Does anyone else see it? The two top holes in the seats simulate pupils, which makes the light-colored seat backs look like the tops of eye balls... and so the whole car becomes one of those vehicles from the "CARS" cartoon. Brings a smile when I think about it! Not to take anything away from the build, I'm just wondering if anyone else sees how the angle of the photo and the holes in the seats give the coupe a "face." Gary

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! on the "Hot Rod" feature, well deserved, and classed-up the mag some if you ask me. Again, congrats, a super car, one of my favorite builds.

3. Boringdelivery

Boringdelivery
    from London,Oh

If this is the same car the finished car is in Hot Rod magazine right now, this car IS FUCKING AWESOME, I like how you did the dash and gauges, everything is sweet!

4. n847

n847

I just read the whole thread this car is amazing...I'm sure you have covered this in the past but what year are those hub caps?

5. billylo

billylo

Car is perfect...

6. flavourless

flavourless

Sorry to bring this back from the dead but amazing car. What size tires are you running?

7. Sloppyseconds

Sloppyseconds
    from Pasadena

6.00 -16s in front and 7.50 -16s in rear

8. chris98006

chris98006
    from Seattle WA

Great looking car! I love the detail.

9. lowXM

lowXM

what sort of a ride hight have you got? this looks fucking mental! i love it! good work man!

10. LTDHALL

LTDHALL