Register now to get rid of these ads!

photo resize for galaxy note 3?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Paul, May 15, 2015.

1. Paul

Paul
    Editor

I'd like to load pictures directly from my phone to threads or my photo galaries, but I take all my pictures in the highest resolution.
    I see lots of apps for image shrink, photo resize, picture editor...
    What works best here?

2. Paul

Paul
    Editor

3. Paul

Paul
    Editor

Hmm.. one work around is to attach the photo to a text message and send it to myself, save the attachment, then upload to thread from download folder on phone...
    A little cumbersome, must be an easier way without buying an app or suffering the shortcomings of free crap.

4. It appears that you shot this image at 1600 x 1200 pixels, which isn't terribly high resolution but should work well for uploading to the web. On my browser it displays at 828 x 625 and clicking on it in the post enlarges it to it's original size as you shot it. Your phone may allow you to shoot at 800 x 600 but I don't think it will make things any easier and only slightly faster.

I'm not that familiar with internet enabled phone operating systems, but I'd think there would be a way to send your image file directly to the HAMB from the folder where your camera has automatically stored it. But you may have to hunt around in the phone a bit to find where that folder is located.

Also keep in mind that in spite of the fact that I may sound smart, there's always the chance that I may not know exactly what the hell I'm talking about. o_O