Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Original steel 31' coupe

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by HardtailHarry, Jul 31, 2015.

1. HardtailHarry

HardtailHarry
    from Illinois

City: Plainfield

State: Illinois
    Price: 12000.00
    I have a chopped, original steel 1931 coupe. It was done way back in the day, and done correctly. I also have most of what you will need to build a AV8 coupe, the traditional way. I have a 1936 banjo rear end, wide 5 rims, no tires, rear buggy spring. Brand new top wood kit. 3 row chopped radiator and 31' grill shell. Speedway under floor mount brake & clutch pedal, 4" dropped & drilled I-beam front axle and wishbones, front spring & a disc brake kit with wide-5 adapters. Oh yeah and I have original hubcaps. There is so much more that I have for the car it's almost easier listing what you'll need. Included is a freshly rebuilt 51' flathead. I have original nos offenhauser heads, Fenton dual carb intake & carbs, not installed . 1936 trans with 39' gears. Vintage headlights, tail lights. Most the parts are real vintage parts, not new aftermarket crap. I have more. I've been collecting parts for 4 years to build a traditional AV-8 coupe.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. HardtailHarry

HardtailHarry
    from Illinois

$11,000.00 make an offer