Register now to get rid of these ads!

Missing thread from today

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by gnichols, Mar 18, 2015.

1. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Gents,
    I posted a question on an old thread this AM about transverse (buggy) sprung independent suspensions ideas. It was an old thread, but good. Several others posted after me, but now the thread is gone. I've seen a lot worse lately (HAMB content, or not, wise) so I can't figure why it was deleted.
    Where did it go? And why, if you don't mind. Thanx, Gary

2. I deleted it; that thread was (initially) focused on adapting a leaf spring to a Corvette C4 IFS...interesting, but not what we cover.

If you are toying with a period IFS swap (there were a few), please post it up!

3. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Thanx for the back-brief. I need to do that later, then.

Wouldn't life be easier if you just posted this info on the thread to be deleted and then just close it after that? Then delete the entire thread after a few days so everyone would have a chance to understand what happened and why? Or at least post the reason in a nasty-gram PM / conversation to the offending members? Gary

4. Life would be easier if folks read the guidelines. Sorry if that's blunt; we are volunteers and the posting rules are quite clear.

FWIW, thread starters do receive an automatic message stating why their post was deleted.

prewarcars4me and 117harv like this.

5. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

Drama wise... wouldn't just a simple macro or cut-n paste "form letter" with the reason why (check the appropriate boxes) be SO much easier on everyone?

Thanx again, Gary