Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest MARK MORIARITY NEEDS THIS

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bob K, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

2. My first thought is "Somebody has waaaaay too much time on their hands". But I like it. I've been thinking of modifications I could do to my riding mower but only after I get my coupe on the street.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Is that a little Indian on the front?

4. Speed~On

Speed~On

So true, Bob! That has Marks name written all over it. I think my son would mow his lawn next time we visit.

Moriarity likes this.

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

I like that, I think those skirted fenders are the same as the ones on my old baby carriage. Bob

Moriarity likes this.
  6. @Bob K - Very Cool!

NOTE: Here's one of the vintage mowers that @Moriarity already restored:

Vintage push mower restored by Mark Moriarity.jpg

7. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

I wonder if that is a production model or modified with baby carriage fenders??

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. he posted it in the "home made tool thread"

9. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

lothiandon1940 and delray57 like this.
  10. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Here is a pic of me with mine to show how small it is

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1457480748.556504.jpg

11. I like that! I'm also one who thinks everything should be HOT RODDED, my mower has a 671 blower on it. ha. ha. Ron...

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
    lothiandon1940 and Moriarity like this.
  12. post 2814 of that thread you can see photos of it in progress. the both of you did a great job.

Moriarity likes this.
  13. belair

belair

I saw that on FB and immediately thought of him.

14. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

damn! it would take all weekend to mow the lawn with that tiny thing!

Moriarity likes this.
  15. for showin' not mowin'

lothiandon1940 and Moriarity like this.
  16. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

for showin' not mowin while the grass keeps growin'

17. I probably shouldn't post this, but it is kind of funny. I took some old parts and put them together, and screwed them to my mower. It gets some funny looks from the neighbor's. ha. ha. does any one else ever Hot ROD stupide stuff? I put a gas engine on my Grandsons power wheels and a side car and snow plow on his mini bike. You can Hot Rod anything. L.O.L. 024.jpg 025.jpg

18. why cant you be my neighbor Ron!!?? No weird looks from me, id be running across your yard dragging side pipes to bolt on that thing!

Ron Funkhouser likes this.
  19. Thanks Jason, my mower still has a Warranty on it, so I didn't want to get to carried away. I thought about zoomies, But I need to be able to take the blower off easy for service. And you know how it is when you super charge. It voids factory warranty. ha ha. Ron...

Moriarity likes this.
  20. I wish I still had my old cub cadet that I adapted 14 inch cragers to the back. We could start a hot rod mower club!

21. Cool rider Ron. Reminds me of something Tim Allen would have made on his show Home Improvement.

23. corncobcoupe

corncobcoupe
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Just what Moriarity needs....more cool shit to go with all his other really cool shit.
    I've been to Moriarity's........ cool shit.

Moriarity likes this.
  24. The guy has ALL of the cool stuff that there is. He didn't save any for anyone else.

Moriarity likes this.
  25. Jason I would loved to have seen that! Did you take any pictures? I don't think my little mower would have handled those anyway. lol I been thinking on buying a cheap riding mower and striping it down to the deck and frame. And building one with a 59 vette go kart body, that I already have. It would be fun for my grandson and I would have a spare mower too. I will post pictures if I do it. And maybe we can start that club. I'll nominate Moriarity president ha. ha. Ron...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Moriarity likes this.
  26. I wish I did. It met a bad ending when the strap broke on it holding it to tge trailer when I was moving. Not much left of it so it went to the scrap yard. But I will now be souping up my craftsman rider. Yours has inspired me. I see some slot mags on the back, and some type of scoop on the front with a supertrap hanging off the side.

27. I found a snow blower for Moriarity! 017.jpg ha. ha. Ron...

Moriarity and Hotrodmyk like this.
  28. "if it won't throw snow, chrome it".....................or something like that.

krusty40, Ron Funkhouser and pitman like this.