Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

JOHN DEERE, ORIGINAL TELECHRON DEALER CLOCK #3 IN VERY GOOD CONDITION!

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Man-Cave Shoppe, Aug 15, 2014.

1. City: Tyler/Cheney

State: Washington
    Price: $1000
    DSCF4024a.jpg DSCF4018a.jpg DSCF4019a.jpg

Original and in Very Good Condition!
    GE TELECHRON Clock (I thought it was a PAM clock but was corrected by a fellow collector)
    Lived it's life, till now, up high on a wall out of the sunlight in a barely used meeting building that was built in 1960ish. It's still out of the sunlight in my Shoppe.
    I was going to have it cleaned up, professionally, but I was given the very wise advise to live with the bugs because it would never be the same once it's taken apart.
    It keeps perfect time and needs NO warm up when plugged in, like the one that sold in a recent John Deere collectibles auction.
    The bulbs are new 11 watters and replaced burned out 11 watt bulbs.

$1000 INCLUDES shipping/insurance including a custom crate built by me sent to the lower 48.
    USPS Postal Money Orders are the preferred form of payment but Cash is fine if your picking up.

Dave
    www.mancaveshoppe.com
    509-847-5893
    e-mail: [email protected]

Thanx H.A.M.B. and all the Great members and also the non-members that browse these ads!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  2. Better pic of the back.
    $1000 plus $50 for the crating and ride to you.
    Same info as above ^^^^^
    DSCF4485a.jpg

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  3. I now accept American Express, Visa, Discover and Master Card!!
    $1000 plus $50 for the crating and ride to you.
    USPS Postal Money Orders are the preferred form of payment but Cash is fine if your picking up and Credit Cards listed above either by phone or in person.

Dave
    www.mancaveshoppe.com
    509-847-5893
    e-mail: [email protected]

Thanx H.A.M.B. and all the Great members and also the non-members that browse these ads!