Register now to get rid of these ads!

how do you forward a conversation?

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by silent rick, Nov 15, 2014.

1. silent rick

silent rick

i could do it in the old pm system back on the good ol hamb

2. Ryan did a tutorial on this a while back and posted photos to help...but now The problem is that the invite more to the conversation has disappeared. HRP

[​IMG]

3. silent rick

silent rick

the "invite more" option is only available to those who start the conversation.

we were always told to report or forward harrassing pm's. or if a deal goes bad in the classifieds, but unless the conversation originated with you, you can't forward that info to a moderator.

4. silent rick

silent rick

and of course, i got logged off in the middle of that last post.

i'm done. none of the guys who's posts i enjoyed following don't come around anymore. my computer doesn't like the new hamb. i think it's run it's course.

5. i see what your talking about,I went back and looked at te conversations I started and it does indeed have the notation to invite more. HRP

6. The issue of getting logged out has been covered at least two dozen times over the last few weeks. Click "remember me" and you won't have that issue - you can always log out when you're done.

If the conversation needs to be reviewed by a staff member, hit "report" and it'll get queued to us.