Register now to get rid of these ads!

HISTORY OF A HOT RODDER- Tom Masa Part 2

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KING CHASSIS, Nov 21, 2007.

1. 6deuce32yblock

6deuce32yblock

wow! did this bring back memories. all i can say is you had to have lived in that time

2. Noland

Noland

WAY COOL! wish I could have lived in this era

3. thunderbirdesq

thunderbirdesq

This kinda stuff is my favorite part of the HAMB, doesn't get much better. Thanks!

4. BriggsBodied28

BriggsBodied28

Not to take anything away from them "gittin' it done..." But, remember: TV with only 3 channels, no computer (or H.A.M.B.) to soak up hours and hours, no Photoshopping, and so on.

5. Awesome!

Sam.

6. autobilly

autobilly

Cars and Cycles, the real magilla. You guys continue to blow me away. Spreading the gospel !

7. speedway

speedway
    from wichita ks

Dick O'mara is as neat a guy has you could ever meet. I bought his lakester that he still holds a record with at 209 w blown gas flattie. (at age 72) When he first built the car Tom built a quad 4 olds that they ran in the car. What he built in a 2 car garage is amazing. The talent in and around St. Louis is unbelievable.

8. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

9. F'n-100

F'n-100

Coolest stuff around. Thanks a ton for the history.

10. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

Toms 75th Birthday was back in May. And his wife and kids threw him a birthday party. All the old St. Louis hot rodders where there. it was a great time. Well Tom and his three dragster partners were all together. So they stood in the same order as they did in the 1965 photo at Wentzville Mid America Raceway. And had this photo shop done. I think it is great.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. more please more !