Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Help get some coverage for The Land Speed Racing Unibody!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mctim64, May 21, 2014.

1. I got an email the other day from the guy who runs the Face Book page for LMC Truck, he was interested in my LSR Unibody "Jake" as I had posted some pictures to their site. He said that it was a coincidence that they had been thinking of doing a story about Land Speed Racing and pickups, they have the idea to send a film crew out to Bonneville and shoot a short film around my truck if they can convince the "higher ups" that there is interest out there. They have posted a video of my run from this last weekend on their FB page and are looking to see how much interest it gets. Help me out by going to the LMC Truck FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/LmcTruck?fref=nf , hit "like" and "share" this would be a great help to me. Thank you!

[​IMG]

2. Ole don

Ole don

Good stuff Tim. As always, we wish you the very best luck. Do you know if anyone has inherited the job of going through Rays pictures? His stash has you a few times, maybe a picture nobody has seen.

3. Great video, the Y block sounds awesome! What was the top speed of that run?

4. 140 there with some bad shifts. Trying to top 150 at Bonneville this year.