Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Got an amazing freebie from a HAMBer!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by poboyross, Sep 30, 2014.

1. poboyross

poboyross
    from West TN

So I go out to get the mail yesterday and what do I find? A pretty large box on my doorstep addressed from a HAMBer that I hadn't talked to in awhile. I'm not goin to share their name, as I don't want them getting flooded for favors. However, I wanted to publicly acknowledge them and express my gratitude! Awhile back I had shared with them my most closely guarded secret of where to find a hidden 34 Ford RPU, and this is the thanks I got! Yowzah! Thanks buddy!!! :)

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1412126358.049040.jpg

ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1412126385.213286.jpg

I'm just blown away! Now I just gotta convince this person to seal a deal on that RPU!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

Max Gearhead likes this.
  2. 117harv

117harv

Good for you, and thanks to who ever sent you the goodies, lots of great people here:)

3. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

4. The37Kid

The37Kid

Great people in this HAMB Family. Bob

5. Wow, that's frekn' awesome man !! Should we send balloon animals to the 34 rpu guy to help his chances ? That's one hell of a friend, and an awesome impression you made....HAMB family or not. You must be a hell of a guy yourself !