Register now to get rid of these ads!

ECI brakes for early Mopar

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nmbuellist, Nov 27, 2010.

1. nmbuellist

nmbuellist

I have read all I can on here--I'm ready to put discs on the front of my 39 dodge coupe---looks like ECI is the company I will go with---anyone else use them?--Is it a bolt on kit?--any hoses come with your kit?--pro's--con's???--ready to order soon--quick delivery?--service??--

2. 41 C28

41 C28

3. spiderdeville

spiderdeville
    from BOGOTA,NJ

ralph at eci is the man , highly recommend

4. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

I bought a kit for my 37 Plymouth from "olddady" here on the HAMB and was very happy with them. Also saved some $$.

5. troylee

troylee

I just got my set up from rustyhope this week. I will post a thread on my install along with the master cyl up grade.

6. bct

bct

i used eci .....can't say a bad thing about them...and i've never heard anything negative

7. hkestes

hkestes

Olddaddy's (AKA Rusty Hope) kit is a bolt on with the exception of redrilling 3 holes per spindle larger and tapping them with the correct thread. He supplies complete instructions and a list of parts which can all be sourced from NAPA, OReilly, AutoZone etc. Uses Volare/Aspen Rotors and Bearings with S-10 Calipers.

Work great on my 48 Plymouth coupe and he is very helpful if you run into any questions during the install.