Register now to get rid of these ads!

Donuts or Burn Outs?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Nick Flores

Nick Flores

2. DONUTS rule

burnouts are kinda boring until the car starts going sideways and then it starts to become a donut

3. hahahaha!!

4. Burnouts and powers kids are cool doughnuts make ya dizzy

5. Best burnout I ever did - O/T Gran Prix with a 4-speed. They'd just done the tar and gravel thing on one lane of a road around the corner from my house, I come up to it at a T-intersecion, so when it's clear I dump the clutch and do a burnout across it as I make my left turn.

Pulled up the fresh gravel and tar and the marks were there for years, until the next time they graveled over the road.

6. We need to get Cabbage tellin' stories at one of our get-togethers sometime!:cool:

7. Man I'd love to do that!
    I'd even have a special car for parking lots *with* poles!

8. Sweepspear

Sweepspear

We don't. Or I guess didn't, since it's not something I normally do anymore.

Hell, I bet the daily driver Ford Ranger would barely scratch the tires even if I were to neutral drop it! Definitely would need snow for it to do a doughnut.

9. TERPU

TERPU

I dunno I prefer a big smoky burnout right before going into a left handed smoking donut! It's like peas and carrots to me.

Tim

10. Speed~On

Speed~On

Apparently Americans aren't the only ones with an ensatiable appetite for donuts. The Swedish endulge as well.

Warning: Some of the cars are a little "R" wordish and others are not. Hey, HAMBers you worked hard all week it's Friday night, crack a beer and enjoy 8 minutes of good entertainment!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfhm0CzId2g&feature=related

The Swedish Rodders are cool!!

11. whoooooo whoooo your pops rolled a chevy....were hangin next time i'm down there, i want pics and stories

12. An oldie, but goodie. Donuts rule!

13. 60galaxieJJ

60galaxieJJ

Almost can't wait for snow

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mdGCee4rIkM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. donuts are for eating by the fuzz. Filling the interior with smoke is the best for me