Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Dodge A100 collection

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by RodStRace, Mar 28, 2024.

1. RodStRace

RodStRace

City: Chino Valley

State: Arizona
    Price: 12,000
    Selling off a bunch of vans and parts. Prefer to sell as a complete lot. All are projects and parts. All must be towed and loaded. All of these are old pictures. Can provide current pictures to serious buyers. All have been sitting for 10+ years.
    1. A108 cargo van. Slant 6 auto. Painted School Bus Yellow years ago, has worn and faded decals on the sides. Clear title. Complete but not running.
    Pic is before and after paint. It's faded and worse for wear now.
    before and after.JPG
    2. A100 8 door window van. V8 automatic. Exterior stripped and roof removed for replacement from fire damage. Includes replacement panel from another van and all removed parts. Needs full body/paint. Clear title. Does not run. Rare and desirable body style.
    IMG_2036.jpg

3. A100 Lazy Daze mini motor home. V8 auto. Complete but needs restoration. Has A/C. Does not run. No title, but could help get a bonded AZ title.
    IMG_1224.jpg
    4. Stripped A100 display van. Slant 6 manual. Rusty, cut up body without roof. Some parts missing. Roller without title. Parts only.
    5. A100 shell. This was a V8 auto PU turned factory motorhome, but has been stripped completely. Good front sheetmetal. No title. Parts removed were bagged and tagged. Will need to figure out how to load.
    IMG_0498.jpg
    6. A100 cargo van. V8 manual, completely stripped, some bodywork done, but needs full body/paint. Has been fully sandblasted and primed. Currently on bumper mounts and wheels to roll. Parts were bagged and tagged. Clear title.
    00O0O_8ZahjHUhhTj_600x450.jpg
    Parts include items removed from 4, 5 and 6. MANY extra parts collected from junkyard runs and bought. This includes a power assist steering unit, drip rail chrome and other hard to find parts. Lot will include a home built rotisserie that held No. 6. All except No.6 and the bagged parts are sitting outside and can be stored while transport is being carried out. I am not in a rush, but am not a long term storage yard.

If you are serious and have the ability to get all of this, store it and have the funds, message me here. Might be interested in a HAMB trade, but must be of equal value, a driver, something I'm interested in and can fit in. Prefer Mopars. No projects, still have a couple.
    Not interested in stories, selling piece by piece or dreamers.
    These are projects that will require time and money. The 108, the RV and the 8 door are builders. The primed 100 is a good start for a build. The other 2 are parts donors.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
  2. RodStRace

RodStRace

BTT, Lower price. I have my eye on something and need the bucks and space inside.
    Will take 11,000.

3. RodStRace

RodStRace

BTT
    Still hoping someone wants to get into vans.
    Would trade for a T Bucket if it's running or close to it, must have good title and good stance/parts.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  4. RodStRace

RodStRace