Register now to get rid of these ads!

Birthdays

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Bob K, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

I gave this to Ryan a while back but you know how busy he has been so maybe I can get an answer here.

It used to list all of the birthdays each day, some days there were only 10 or 20 and others as many as 50.
    Now it only lists the first 20 alphabetically.

How do we access the rest of the birthdays on any given day?????

B:confused:B

2. Mine's this Saturday. Does that help?? Haha :)

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Bob,scroll to the top left and look for this
    • [​IMG]

Click on it and it will bring up notable members...look to the right,under your avatar scroll down and you will see Today's Birthdays

There are exactly 20 listed today. HRP

4. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Yeah but it won't show up because your user name starts with an S, they generally only get to about J or K and some time
    Yeah but that is the problem, the last one today is Fiddythree, so either there are no members with user names that begin with something after Fiddythree or those are hidden someplace, I would suspect that there are more than the 20 they list each day but how do we find them.
    Kapesh ?????

B:)B

YEAH that is the proble

5. I get it Bob,there has to be a longer list. HRP

6. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Yeah, but where is it hidden??????

B:confused:B

7. When I do this, I get the 20 birthdays, but they come up as avatars. Is there any way to see these in a Hamb handle list like the way it used to be?

8. Today just list A thru G,,is there no way to access the rest of the Birthdays? HRP

9. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

There has to be a way, we just ain't found it yet.

B:mad:B

10. I guess like you,I have always liked to wish my friends a HB and since it is now suggested we not start birthday threads sending a PM was recommended.

Having a COMPLETE list would be appreciated. HRP

11. My guess is there is not or one of the moderators would have let us know. It usually takes gwhite about 30 seconds to answer most questions and as he hasn't shown us the way I would have to think there is no way to do it.

gwhite likes this.
  12. Maybe there would be room to list all the names instead of the avatars. HRP

13. Wish I could help, fellas. I'd be willing to bet that what we're seeing (or what we're not seeing) is a 'default' setting in the software...not sure how - or if - it can be 'tweaked', but I'll be sure to forward your request(s) to the boss man.

14. Thanks Gary...HRP

15. Bob posted this 4 years ago and since today ,April 16 is Bob's 80 birthday I wanted to acknowledge him.

BTW,I haven't seen or heard from Gary in over a year. HRP