Register now to get rid of these ads!

Be nice to be able to post other EVENTS

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by RoadFarmer, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Be nice if the events tab wasn't locked and people could post things about local events. I understand the HAMB drags are a HAMB event, maybe that could get a sticky to stay up top. I just feel like there is a lot of cool stuff going on across the nation that is hard to find out about sometimes.

2. Agree...why not allow "Trips" as well, I.e., traveling together in small groups to events...I'd be nice to participate in road trips with others

Sent from my iPad using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

RoadFarmer likes this.
  3. You know that you can start a thread and use the "event coverage" prefix or am I completely miss-interpreting your thoughts?

4. Ya I know I could post it that way. But if someone wanted to scroll through an events page it would make it a lot easier. I feel like posting an event in General Discussion sometimes falls on deaf ears and would disappear multiples pages back in no time. Having an events category available would make it easier to find stuff like that because there might be only 2-5 pages of stuff to glance through. Just an idea. I like the idea of being able to post about trips and cruises together too.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2017
    lothiandon1940 likes this.