Register now to get rid of these ads!

Army of Juan

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, May 25, 2009.

1. SinisterCustom

SinisterCustom

2. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

kidding aside....these vatos are like little brothers to me....and I'm damm proud of what they have done here....from there humble beginnings to what they are today....and I'm glad I was able to get on this ride on the first floor.....because when it comes to these "just another two vatos from the east side" you never know.....great things are about to happen

3. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Dave...Punch Juan for me

4. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

head or gut??:eek:

5. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

You pick:)

ha ha

6. Deadender60

Deadender60

Punch me in the gut, don't hurt my beautiful face... haha.. I'll call Neil and tell him to punch you next time he sees you Jeff!

Anyways.. couldn't ask for more from you hambers and the jalopy journal!

Posted a little history about Deadend Magazine on my personal blog (very poor writing)

http://939o5.blogspot.com/

Thanks again!
    -Juan

7. the short history on Oscar wasnt enough He and his late great brother should have a full read just on them. not a complant ! its just they were there to lead young men and ladys in a diffrent path then the gangs. Its a hobby disgrace there not in the hotrod hall of fame. the fact Robert Peterson called and ask for the car loan him self speaks how well they were thought of. outstanding job. AND they were doing this anti gang in 1960 !

8. Deadender60

Deadender60

You're right, Oscar and the rest of the Ruelas family have done a lot for this hobby!

We wanted and might some day write more about them. This was just a feature on his Nomad. We talked to Oscar after posting his Nomad and we're going down there to shoot his son's 39 Master Deluxe soon... so a history lesson might be in order....

-Juan

9. WOW!
    Nice work guys.

10. Like the Rodder's Journal of the internet!! Great photography, great content!! I luckily got a Juan photo (Billy Wishart's 5-window cruisin' out in Cali) from the Continental Gallery last year at the Roundup. Support the guys when ya can so they can keep it comin'. Well worth the wait!! Thanks guys.

11. Candy-Man

Candy-Man

Hey Juan: I'll take care of him just for you..... Remember Jeff when you are out burning rubber in the Diamond Deuce, the phrase is "Yes Officer I was Acting Like an Ass"..... He He.......

Deadend Magazine, keep working at it, you will be the next big thing...... Excellent.....

12. GaryC.

GaryC.

WOW... "The encyclopedia of cool!"

13. marked cards

marked cards

That things an absolute Beast, i love it

14. Deadender60

Deadender60

Actually don't just punch Jeff beat 'em up haha...

Thanks for the kind words Senor Snowback

-Juan