Register now to get rid of these ads!

APB - Stolen Shoebox !!!! Need assistance!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Munstergarage, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PA88, thanks for the news video links

So gamma the "story" you would like this car community to believe, is that your husband needed a grill, some brake/fuel lines and (at the very least) ended up "unknowingly" storing a stolen custom car on your property, where your friend Jon cut it up and sold it off for parts?

Did your friend Jon chop this car up all by himself in your garage in a residential neighborhood at 2am? (do the news reporters and neighbors have it all wrong?)

Did your friend Jon "buy" the stolen motocycle for parts on another of your husbands projects? (do the news reporters and police have it all wrong?)

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  2. hotrod_32

hotrod_32

Sure glad they caught the asshole's ! Hope they fry them.

3. It's great knowing the owner was able to track down his car with some friends. Intimate knowledge of the build went a long, long way.

On another note; if I ever experience this difficult situation and manage to finger the guilty party, there won't be anybody "calling the cops". Been down that road...

4. big creep

big creep

im a crook im mean a victim waaaaaah! i got busted im really a good guy waaaaaah! wifey please tell them waaah!
    [​IMG]

5. SquireDon

SquireDon
    from Oregon

Wow. Saw "Gamma" on the ABC video. She is just as obnoxious on TV as she is in her HAMB postings.

"You took away my husband from our babies because he "works" on classic cars"

It's a shame that a car guy was the thief. A tweaking meth head I can understand, but somebody in the car community doing this to somebody else who has the exact same car is completely a scumbag thing to do.

6. bill s preston esq

bill s preston esq

in that video, did she seriously break out a "Look at the area we live in. do you think we (he) need(s) to steal anything?"

classy!

7. Hi!

Hi!
    from SoCal

So the neighbors say they heard swazalls late at night. Crazy, I wonder what THEY were cutting up?

8. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

theme song?
    some one should be singing this

I hope the responsible party (s) burn hard for what they done

9. big creep

big creep

10. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I grew up in woodland hills...lived there for 23 years its pretty middle class.. its not like they live in Beverly Hills.. that dude is pretty fucked.

11. deanopopino

deanopopino
    from Troy, MO

Yep ... she really did play that one. Maybe they didn't NEED to steal anything but, apparently, they did it anyway. :rolleyes:

12. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Holy shit I just watched that NBC one... Parts all over!!!... How could this chick think that the car is not stolen..good lord. Come defend that!!!

13. big creep

big creep

yep nothing special about woodland hills, just the hottest spot in the valley always!

http://youtu.be/FnMcGqy8WwM gamma girl in court defending her husband, well i think its her?

14. Tony

Tony

Criminals are never guilty don't you guy's know that! :rolleyes:

15. VonKool13

VonKool13

Wow look at their house, it ain't shit and she's bragging about living there saying her loser husband doesn't need to steal. They are totally busted.

16. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Wow. CSI on the HAMB. Classic. Just what I come here for.

17. VonKool13

VonKool13

That's good stuff right there my friends!:D

18. This statement seems strange.....wasn't your husband building a shoebox? This type of shit storm never happens to me....it's all about who you associate with....

19. VonKool13

VonKool13

Her husband isn't interested in that car, thats why he and his buddy cut it up at 2am, to get rid of it!;)

20. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

so glad you found who did this hope the chop them up

21. Oh Shit....wheel number 3 has just fallen off the bus!! :eek:

22. After watching those videos and seeing all the parts and with both parties living so close to each other . Both had to know what was going on. I am stepping towards the side of GUILTY TO BOTH !!! Even the wife should have known and found guilty!!!!!!! It's just too convincing having the late night chop with a car that ran to put a few parts on a car that didn't. Also why did they wait 5 months to put the parts on Craigs list? I would say they were waiting till the heat was off. And by the way , those houses look like one step up from a trailer park. Not to say something is wrong with a trailer park but when you say, "does it look like this is a neighborhood where a chopshop would" be is crazy. Especially when the so called only thief lives like right next door. Hmmmmm seems like a perfect place for a chop shop as it " IS A CHOP SHOP"!!!

23. THIS TS GETTING INTERESTING

[​IMG]
    was acused of stealing a 65 chevy short bead
    the cops impounded my 65 1 ton because it was the same color but it was dulley and 12' bed
    they had my truck for 3 months tore it all apart looking for numbers
    at $10.00 per day over $900.00 in storage and cab taken off fame and all apart
    found the truck to be leagly mine and i had a mess and lost my scrap truck
    i could not pay storage
    yes i was scrapping cars but i had all paperwork and cleared all cars with CA DMV had junk recepts i took no car with out paper work!
    justice is not always what it should be
    best wishes on your case
    you ate on my Prayer list munster
    gamma u need to be on it 2

24. Builtforsin

Builtforsin

Innocent til proven guilty? Sure. Dumb as a fucking brick? Beyond a doubt.

This guy really thought his tweeker buddy had purchased a running and driving 49 ford custom to chop up as a parts car to get his own project on the road? And he had no idea that it was stolen. A completely innocent bystander (the true victim!!! His kids and his sloppy wife miss him!)?

Maybe, but I really have a hard time buying it.

25. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

One of Aesop's fables comes to mind as I read this thread

The Farmer and the Stork

A Farmer placed nets on his newly sown plough lands, and caught a quantity of Cranes, which came to pick up his seed. With them he trapped a Stork also. The Stork having his leg fractured by the net, earnestly besought the Farmer to spare his life. “Pray, save me, Master,” he said, “and let me go free this once. My broken limb should excite your pity. Besides, I am no Crane, I am a Stork, a bird of excellent character; and see how I love and slave for my father and mother. Look too, at my feathers, they are not the least like to those of a Crane.” The Farmer laughed aloud, and said, “It may be all as you say; I only know this, I have taken you with these robbers, the Cranes, and you must die in their company.”

Birds of a feather flock together.

26. HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM

HOLLYWOOD GRAHAM
    from Ojai,Ca

I wonder if the the suspect still in the County jail is aware that GammaJewel is putting all the blame on him. Maybe that will make him spill all the beans as to who did or knows what. Is this on YouTube by chance?

27. ratman

ratman

Very hard to understand how they WOULDNT be guilty.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!

28. I was always taught that ignorrance was no excuse. That word applies multiple times in this clusterf#@k.

29. shawn31

shawn31
    from Bristol Tn

if the body gets found i may be able to help with some parts. not trying to spam just saying i hope i can help the kid in the first picture get his car back together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.