Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Altered T-bucket Project

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Tony Ray, Mar 30, 2015.

1. Tony Ray

Tony Ray

City: Hainesport

State: New Jersey
    Price: 750.00
    Selling is what is believed to a 60s, early 70s Altered T Bucket project. looks to be like a AA/FA T bucket style body. Project comes with a t bucket frame (not a tube frame .not sure if it came with body or not as a package deal, though it does fit ), bucket, truck bed, and single cockpit lid. As far as i can tell it has never been assembled or modified except someone started to spray it black and stopped. The body, and lid seems to be "race weight" type, bed seems thicker. I got this as part trade when I sold my merc, and figured id build a hotrod with it. Previous owner had it for years and the guy before him the same. Porknbeaner set me straight on what it most likely was(Thanks!) Im not looking to part it out. Id like 1000 for everything firm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
  2. Tony Ray

Tony Ray

I had 2 or 3 people asking me for sizes of the frame or the tub, so I figured Id post them here as well..
    Frame is 100 inches long ,25 inches wide,frome outter frame rail to frame rail, 29 inches wide from front shock mounts. looks as if never used,as nothing has been welded on for motor or other bits.

The body tub is 51 inches long, has not been cut up,nor look like its ever been mounted, its 45 inched wide and 27-29 inches high with the race lid on.

The bed is 21 inches long by 45 inches wide..this does look used.has what id call stress cracks and chipped up some..the bed also looks thicker to me..looks like it was once mounted on something and was run,is black,blue and gray shades..
    [​IMG]

The price is $750.00 FIRM. I really prefer pick up, as I wouldnt know who to have it shipped with, and to be honest ,Ive heard enough horror stories of stuff not making it to the buyer the same way it left.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  3. Tony Ray

Tony Ray

T-Bucket Body Tub, race lid and frame all good and never been used $750.00. The bed has been used it looks, or just ill kept but I wasnt going to run it anyway so didnt care....
    $750.00 Firm.. build yourself a hotrod racer!

4. Tony Ray

Tony Ray

$750.00 for the whole package..pick up only, will not ship due to it being fiberglass and a steel frame,, Buy it now before I end up tossing it on the roof of my house with Xmas lights and sticking a Santa Claus in it..

5. Tony Ray

Tony Ray

750.00 now buys it. Pick up only. located in NJ..08036

6. Tony Ray

Tony Ray

Body has been SOLD.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015