Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 3wlarry needs thoughts and prayers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Mr. Mac, Feb 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larry sorry to hear but if anyone can beat it you can. Fight it hard, we're all behind you :)

traffic61, Hamtown Al and 3wLarry like this.
  2. slammed

slammed

3. Harms Way

Harms Way

Careful Larry !,...... That means "kidcampbell71" is behind you !...... And his concerns for you seems just a little,..... Shall we say "disturbing" ! :eek:

:D:D:rolleyes:

volvobrynk, loudbang, belair and 4 others like this.
  4. just get better! Donna is not ready for you yet!
    DSCF4761.JPG

Model T1 and 3wLarry like this.
  5. bubba55

bubba55

Dang it 3W - kick tha poo of c - show us who's the biggest AH - U - In our thoughts and prayers - please let us know what you need - we're family on the HAMB

Harms Way and 3wLarry like this.
  6. Best wishes, Larry.

3wLarry likes this.
  7. Sorry to hear of the cancer diagnosis, take the time and kick its ass. The 32 pickup can wait, and besides, the weather will be a lot better in a couple months anyway!

3wLarry likes this.
  8. My uncle Terry was given the same diagnosis. They gave him 6 months. That was 12 years ago. The man beat it. He is an unruely SOB and kicked tge shit out just like you will. and yeah the V.A. hooked him up too...

9. Paul

Paul
    Editor

let the doctors take care of the cancer
    you take care of yourself my friend

10. phat rat

phat rat

Damn that's not news anyone wants to hear. Hang in there you can beat it, many have. You have a lot of people pulling for you. My brother has/had lung cancer and was given 6 months 4 years ago. He's still going, not as strong as he was but still moving.

3wLarry likes this.
  11. BrerHair

BrerHair
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Survey sucks indeed. But you have a lot to look forward to, coffee enemas, turning orange, eating carrots for a year or two (actually that might help this 4-day problem you seem to have), fellow HAMBers trying to visualize your ass (this should bring you tremendous satisfaction), collecting photos of everyone's cat, livin' on Tulsa time . . . surely there is more to get excited about?

12. young'n'poor

young'n'poor
    from Anoka. MN

Sounds like you'll fight hard Larry, we all know people who have beaten cancer who aren't half as stubborn as you are, get it done and get back to being you man

3wLarry likes this.
  13. Harms Way

Harms Way

Seeing that your all posting pictures of your Cats .... I thought I would post a picture of my last Cat,... It's name was "Bala-ma-ki" !
    [​IMG]

14. Hey Larry,
    Count me in again in the Prayer Army.
    We are all fighting with you and for you.
    And your humor and orneryness will continue
    to shine through, and add more to the fight!
    Show us what tough really is!
    You are the MAN!

3wLarry likes this.
  15. Hamtown Al

Hamtown Al
    Member Emeritus
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

Dang! Not what we wanted to hear but sure seems like inspiration to do as well or better than the many others that have beat cancer or at least stalled it for a significant time.
    Work with the docs but your mind and attitude will be the main source of your success. I'm certain all the HAMBers are, and will continue, pulling and praying for you.
    Eh... you got some lemons; time for some lemonade!!:D
    Give it your best and get started on that pickup. If you aren't able, or don't feel like working on it; work on research and planning of all the many details that can only be determined by you. Heck, some of these lazy old computer nerds might show up to actually help with the pickup... look at it as a public service to help them!!:D
    I realize you might have to rework some of the volunteer work but they meant well.:eek:
    See, you'll be helping them.:rolleyes: And... you can give them the devil about it in your own sweet way that we have come to know and appreciate. I can't speak for others but I have often hoped for a response from you, about anything, just to see what you will say!:) You have your own sweet way of getting your point across and I know you are going to develop a most unique approach as you find your way along the path to a successful solution over, around, or through this latest challenge.
    You are the man and, such as we are, we are all solidly with you and you better not forget it!!

Now, more kisses to the nurses and sis!!;)

lothiandon1940 and Model T1 like this.
  16. Muttley

Muttley

Man this sucks. Tell the Doctor you do not accept his diagnosis and want another after you have kicked this square in the ass. The HAMB is pulling for you.

[​IMG]

17. Bader2

Bader2

A positive attitude is what beats cancer,keep smilin! It is what it is. And there's fuck all we can do about it!

3wLarry likes this.
  18. Model T1

Model T1

Larry even I try to add something most days to show another member is rootin for ya. Through out this serious ordeal I can't help but laugh at some of these comments. I'm not a cat hater, or a cat lover, but do enjoy seeing those cat pictures hoping each will cheer you up just a little more.
    So this thread gets slightly off traditional car things, it shows we care about more than cars. We care about the car guys...and gals. This comes to another touchy topic, your ass. I've never seen or met you personally and I really am an ass man. But I prefer the young feminine type that poops regularly. We are hoping you soon get off your ass and get well.
    Okay I did my best to be serious and funny. Screwed it up but I really am here with the other wierdos rootin for ya Larry!

19. ken bogren

ken bogren

Larry you seem to have an endless list of HAMBer's hoping and praying for you, we'd like to add our names to the list.

volvobrynk and 3wLarry like this.
  20. Still praying for you Larry Go Get'em Hobo Jim

3wLarry likes this.
  21. My God...this thread is.....

lothiandon1940, loudbang and 3wLarry like this.
  22. G V Gordon

G V Gordon
    from Enid OK

Well now that SUCKS. Larry, I agree attitude goes a long way when faced with crap like this. Need anything holler. Prayers continue...

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3wLarry likes this.
  23. oldolds

oldolds

\

A top 10 post!

Larry. Best wishes

3wLarry likes this.
  24. chargin03

chargin03

prayers sent

3wLarry likes this.
  25. seb fontana

seb fontana
    from ct

Larry you better get well...... Desmo_2.jpg

Model T1, 3wLarry and tb33anda3rd like this.
  26. Da Tinman

Da Tinman

I'd pray for ya Bud but most of my prayers end up sounding like this:

I don't think you need that kind of help....

Get better and I'm pulling for ya.
    [​IMG]

Model T1, 3wLarry and tb33anda3rd like this.
  27. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. You got this.

3wLarry likes this.
  28. Very sorry to hear Larry.

Doctors have there opinions but only the good Lord knows our days. I'll double up on my prayers for you.

I suspect you've got more time than he thinks.

leadfootloon, 3wLarry and Harms Way like this.
  29. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Larry, I am so sorry to hear that. As has been said, keep on fighting. We haven't met yet, and you are on my to do list My prayers and thoughts will be with you

3wLarry likes this.
  30. 29AVEE8

29AVEE8

Truly sorry for the diagnosis Larry. So, welcome to the club, (a club not you, I, or anyone wants to join). Got my metastasized prostate cancer, (osteoblastic carcinoma) diagnosis two years ago. With current available treatments it is not survivable. Find the best treatment you can. If you are not comfortable with the care you are recieving go elsewhere. My first medical oncologist was in my opinion just managing my demise, so my wife and I went on a search and found someone that is very proactive that I am very comfortable with. Having trust in your caregiver is very important in my opinion. It sounds like you have a positive attitude, keep it, this is also very important. My attitude is that it may win but that it can't beat me, I won't let it. I stand by your side brother and hope you prove the bastards wrong.

If you would like to chat, give me a P.M.

Love you Brother.

Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.