Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1966 F100 Cali Black Plate Truck

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by loveoftiki, Mar 12, 2017.

1. City: Detroit

State: Michigan
    Price: 11K
    Ok hate to do it...but want to build a M/P type car. My Truck spent its whole life in Sacramento. I bought it 6 years ago and it's been a great swap meet, Home Depot, and dump hauler. Original Wimbledon White paint, lowered all around with dropped beams and flipped rear. This truck has ZERO rust issues...it's got surface rust in the bed and some marks from the old step bumper...other than that ZERO! The paint underneat the truck still shines. Perfect original core support and if you know these trucks they usually are toast. It's a 352 with 82k on it, 3 speed on the column. Duals going straight back with 18" smittys...sounds like a speed boat at idle. Motor runs great with no issues. Manual brakes that were redone six years ago. Red and white tuck and roll stock seat with a rubber mat on the floor. Since I have owned the truck it spends its days in my garage and has only been driven during the summer. Hell its only seen rain twice.

Also have an NOS chrome grill for it

Yeah it's a long bed.....but it's bitchin! If ya want a super solid, fun to drive, get thumbs up from the old men this is your truck.

It's an old truck...no air bags, ac, or power anything...

If ya got a nice 64-65 Comet or Falcon or 63-64 Galaxy or Fairlane...hit me up

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017
    Upgraydd, GZ and roadstar like this.
  2. BTT.....someone has to need an old truck...everyone should own one once in their lives

3. Breaker breaker booty shacker...come on Mother Trucker....no CB in this bad boy....but it'll look good if it did...sorry optional gunrack not included!

4. Bump' n it up on a Monday....swap meet seasons fast approaching.... won't find a cooler parts hauler..get thumbs up at Home Depot...

Attached Files:

5. Weekend Bump... please don't make me deal with Craigslist wack jobs....somebody's gotta love this old truck!

nolemons4u likes this.
  6. Well..this might be the last week..the car I wanted is gone..bummed, but oh well....I'm going all in.now....Red Rider BB gun will be included in the sale...would look good in the gun rack...
    Little Beaver says Red Rider is a straight shooter....

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
  7. Still got it....it's getting close to cruising weather....

8. My future Junior Stock car is still out there....get your truck on...

Upgraydd likes this.
  9. Well....I've come to the conclusion I want a little souped up 60's street car...it's back up!

10. Been super busy....life...it's a strange and wonderful thing...Daughter started College and the Wife found her Mid Century Dream home...I need a Bathroom and Kitchen remodel...so one of em's gotta go..the 61 is too cool looking sitting in front of the new house..so bye bye F100...I can send video of it running, idling, sitting...you name it..

11. Monday Morning Bump...

12. Bump it up for the weekend.....need a nice old truck? The wife's talking countertops...help!

13. Anyone??? Somebody needs to show this beauty some love..one less thing to move in a few weeks..gonna need the garage to store our stuff while I work on the house..don't be shy...pm me and let's talk

14. Middle of the week bump..

15. Friday night bump....

16. Hump Day Bump Day.....get it before the snow flys

17. Mid week bump....anyone...moving day is looming...need the garage space....

18. Weekend bump for the Hillbilly....

19. Saturday Morning Bump...

20. Weekend bump....super solid...zero....I mean zero rust issues..perfect core support...floors, bed, cab corners...running driving FE powered good old truck...come on!

21. Pre enlarge your stomach and be thankful day..

22. Still got it...moved into new house and she’s been in the garage since the drive over...springs coming..get your lawn and garden supplies in style