Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Price Reduced: 1963 Mercury Monterey-2 door Breezeway

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by texasmark1, Apr 24, 2015.

1. texasmark1

texasmark1
    from Houston,TX

City: Deer Park

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $13,000
    image 4.jpeg image7.jpeg image8.jpeg image9.jpeg image 6a.jpeg Selling my son's 1963 Mercury Monterey 2 door hardtop. Less than 2500 examples of this body style were produced. My son and I restored this car to 99% (needs headliner). It has new body work and paint (less than 2 years old), so the body is straight and solid. The drivetrain (390, 2 bbl, automatic) has not been rebuilt, but has been maintained and extensive work done (new carb, timing chain, updated HEI distributor, plugs). My son drove it from Houston to college in Abilene last fall with no problems. Seats have been reupholstered. Trunk the size of TEXAS. Power steering, power brakes, auto trans. Rear window goes up and down smoothly. Painted in a correct 60's factory color (Ocean Turquoise). Many extra parts from 4 correct 14 in steel wheels and hubcaps to under dash A/C. Selling as my son has decided that a newer vehicle (truck) will serve him better at this stage of life. Hate to sell as you can imagine. More photos available upon request. Contact via email to [email protected]

JackDoyle likes this.
  2. texasmark1

texasmark1
    from Houston,TX

BTTT;
    price reduced 05/05/15

3. texasmark1

texasmark1
    from Houston,TX

BTTT; price drop again; $11K; willing to negotiate. Need to sell for college funds! thanks,Mark