Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1963 Ford F100 FULL CUSTOM SELL OR TRADE

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hotrodben, May 28, 2015.

1. hotrodben

hotrodben

City: Hamilton

State: Ohio
    Price: 35 TRADE
    63 F100 Full custom, everything on this truck is brand new, its bagged on all 4 corners new Coker radials, Mustang 2 frontend ford 9in rearend 4-linked, new interior, seat, carpet, headliner, everything chromed grill, insturment cluster, glovebox door, ashtray, bumper. Truck has been completely shaved with remote popper, all new window seals and winglass seals, new handles and cranks Ford Shoebox steering wheel. Truck has a brand new Ford 400ci Bigblock with a C6 auto trans with a 28" Lokar shifter, with a brand new Ron Francis wiring harness, the truck has 4-wheel power disk brakes. The paint is slick Gloss Black with Firemist red Metalliac lower with 6.5lbs of 3 different sizes of Little Daddy Roth Metalflake the bed is covered with a custom bedcover made to fit. No expense spared on this truck I used all Dennis Carpenter and LMC truck parts. This truck has 30 miles on it since I finished it and has yet to be seen except locally.

Would take trade and cash or straight cash multiple vehicles or cash.....

I am interested in Model A Roadsters and Coupes, Custom Cars preferably Chopped, just let me know what you have.

Call or text: 513-907-7132

Attached Files:

2. hotrodben

hotrodben

Bump........Trades??

3. hotrodben

hotrodben

4. hotrodben

hotrodben

bump TRADES??

5. hotrodben

hotrodben