Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1962 Dodge Dart Nostalgia Race Car

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Jamoke, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Jamoke

Jamoke

City: Bartlett

State: Illinois
    Price: 16,900

May Trade or $13,900 obo. Lowered Price

I was planing on going back to drag racing. I did not build this car. I just found out that I will have my 4th Back Surgery in 15 years so my days of building cars from scratch and drag racing are over I’m looking for a trade for a nice street rod or cash deal.

Blast From The Past Real 1962 Dodge Dart Nostalgia Drag Car I was told from the original owner Its been Race Car all its life I can’t see why not It has a lot of very cool nostalgia pieces on it.Laser Straight Body Painted Fire Engine Red It has Fiber Glass Hood, Bumpers, Deck Lid. Safety Glass Windshield and Back Window all new Lexan in side glass It does have some minor bubbles under paint below right fender that’s it . Not bad for a 52 year old drag car

As you probably noticed, if not Its looks to be a four door turned into a two door done a long time ago. Wow a lot of crazy mods were done back in the 60s Who ever did the work on this car should be given a builder of the year award it’s pretty hard to tell except the long back window no signs of bondo or any weld marks

Engine is a Pump Gas 440 just broken it no runs, nothing real radical. Match port Steel Heads, Solid Cam 254 Duration @.050 - 584 Lift New 750 Holley. Should run 10.90s I have had 2 other race car with same set up 727 Torqueflight 8" converter. Very nice Engine Compartment looks great Has a Dana 60 411 gear strange axles.

Coil overs with 3 link ladder bar rear end. 12 point cage tubbed with fuel cell battery in trunk. Original Crager Supertricks rims all around, Hooser Slicks with Moroso Front runners Hooker super comp headers, new MSD system.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
    Ryan likes this.
  2. Jamoke

Jamoke

Just found the old side glass (see pics) with Dial in ET Time of 11.48 ( before rebuild) and found side window with N.H.R.A number matching the Windshield

Sorry pic wont load if your interested I can e mail it