Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1955 chevy

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by rs57, Jan 25, 2015.

1. rs57

rs57
    from oklahoma

City: Oklahoma City

State: Oklahoma (Boomer!)
    Price: 2,900
    SOLD /////////////55 4 dr belair basket case needs totally restored mostly all there but you know a basket case will be missing something this car is about as rust free as you will find. floors are good floor braces underneath are solid never been repainted so you can see what you are getting did not have front fenders but I have some good ones ,hood is not very good and no front bumper all glass is good except windshield / all stainless is on and good you would just have to look at it good up to date Oklahoma tag and title in my name I will put a few pictures on if I can to give you an idea you can contact me if interested thanks
    yes I have deck lid car will be a roller if sold also comes with a 283 3 speed pulled out of another 55 running and driving when pulled has been has been kept inside I think numbers on it checked into 60s engine. just thought I would put this out there for sale as I have a lot of projects if someones interested fine, if not I will get it farther along someday I don't think they are getting any cheaper I wish I had all the the 4 doors we used to strip for parts for the 2 doors and junk them .I know a lot of you guys used to do the same thing thanks Robert image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016