Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1955 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by hardcorebob, Jun 15, 2014.

1. hardcorebob

hardcorebob

City: Miami

State: Florida
    Price: 25,000
    A very clean, extremely desirable classic, and way beyond cool! This Cobalt Blue Metallic on light blue interior Cadillac Coupe De Ville is ready for summer. Looking to sell this collector quality car, it's well maintained, it has a very straight body, and it runs extremely well. Email me to set up an appointment and for more details.

The good:
    331 V-8 engine - original engine and runs very well. It has been converted to unleaded gas and the rear main seal was changed at the same time. Original transmission rebuilt and has approximately 2000 miles on it. A/C was gone thru and is fully functioning. New electric windshield wiper motor with new arms and blades. New master cylinder and brakes. Low mileage Coker white walls (approximately 2500 miles). It has PS, PB, power front seat, and the suspension is extremely comfortable on the road. It does not leak any fluids whatsoever!

The bad:
    Everything in the interior works except the radio and clock in the dash. The windshield cleaning system does not function.

Price: $33,995

http://s65.photobucket.com/user/hardcorebob/slideshow/1955 Cadillac Coupe Deville
    Top shot.jpg

No trades, joy rides, or low ball offers.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    Nomadness likes this.
  2. hardcorebob

hardcorebob

TTT! Price drop to $33,995 so let's talk and make it happen. Buzz me here and I will respond right away, thanks.

3. hardcorebob

hardcorebob

TTT Price has been altered to $25,000. Let's make this happen!

4. hardcorebob

hardcorebob

TTT...I'm ready to sell her, so buzz me and let's get it done!

5. hardcorebob

hardcorebob

TTT....price is now $22,500.00. Let's get this done!