Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1947 Chrysler Windsor 4 door

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by RodStRace, Mar 28, 2024.

1. RodStRace

RodStRace

City: Chino Valley

State: Arizona
    Price: 6500 OBO
    Has been sitting 15+ years inside. Does not currently run. Should take minor work to get running.
    Bought this from a long time owner in Nebraska. Flathead six, fluid drive. One old repaint. Needs full interior redone, has Army blankets on seats. Door panels and headliner are present, but not nice. Minor rust in floors. Rockers okay. Plastic dash has lighter scars. Front brakes converted to disc. Passenger front window broken.
    Comes with many extra parts received from previous owner including original engine block, another complete engine and trans, and rear window (only curved glass), plus boxes of various other parts. This will be a big load. Expect to load the car and a truck with parts or make 2 trips.
    When bought, had 4 wheels powder coated and new tires installed. Have less than 5k miles on them but are old now. Polished paint and installed only trim missing when bought.
    Fairly solid old car showing it's age but could be driven as-is. Currently tucked into a dark corner of the garage covered in dust. Pictures will require a bunch of work to get it out.
    Serious buyers can message me here.
    Picture when bought in 2004.
    Copy of DSCF1157.JPG
    Picture after polishing and cleanup 2005.
    DSCF1231.JPG

Last edited: Mar 28, 2024
  2. RodStRace

RodStRace

BTT
    New lower price, I have my eye on something and need bucks and the room inside.
    Will take 5000.

3. RodStRace

RodStRace

4. RodStRace

RodStRace