Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1941 Ford truck

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by The Zoomer, May 22, 2015.

1. The Zoomer

The Zoomer
    from So-Cal

City: So-Cal

State: California
    Price: 4700 obo
    Here is a 1941 truck with original suspension, juice brakes and original front and rear cross members. It has the hard to find 39 Ford delux grille on it. Complete roller with all sheet metal less passenger running board. Will need little work on the cab subfloor and one bed side, other that it's al pretty solid. It's missing the glass but comes with working regulators. Also has matching 16" wheels all around with roller bias ply tires which hold air. If you like patina this one has it. The rear fenders are glass, but a very nice start to a resto-rod, rat rod, restoration by slapping in the flattie and going. This will come with a bill of sale, Please call me for faster communication 909-952-1037 Or email me [email protected] asking $4,700 obo for a quick sale. I would only consider trade if you have a 1930-1934 Ford body of some sort, construction equipment and or large diesel tractor truck (i.e Peterbilt, Freightliner, Kenworth). I can provide more pics if you like.

Attached Files:

2. The Zoomer

The Zoomer
    from So-Cal