Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1937 Ford 1/2 Ton Pickup Truck

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by oneandgone, Mar 21, 2015.

1. oneandgone

oneandgone

City: Philo

State: Illinois
    Price: $4500
    Good street rod project here with a good Illinois title in my name. I'm probably not going to be interested in doing any trading, but I guess anything's possible. Much prefer a cash sale. PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL ME, call or text. 217-778-3083 Come get a look, it rolls easy so we can take it out of the garage and you can really get a good look at it. Price is always negotiable, as well as what's included in the sale. I have 3 of these trucks and that's 1-2 too many!

Trying to figure out how to post pics in this add, until then pics can be seen here...
    http://chambana.craigslist.org/cto/4942648971.html

Chassis is a good 1935-1940 Ford car and 1/2 ton truck frame with GM 10 bolt rear end and dropped I-beam front end with disc brakes already installed. Includes uninstalled small block chevy engine and trans mounts and new master cylinder.

Cab is a 1937 Ford big truck cab. Only difference between it and 1/2 ton cab is the fuel neck hole. It is overall a good, solid, workable cab. Front and rear corners, rockers, and doors are all very solid. Will need a rear lower patch panel, $55 new. Will need a small amount of rust repair inside above windshield and a small spot on the firewall. Battery tray is shot like on every other cab of this era, but is an easy fix. Roof is banged up, but repairable. Drivers door is a little beat up, but workable.

Running boards and front fenders are 1935-37 Ford 1/2 ton truck. Usual rust, crack, and dent repair needed, but very workable.

Grill is 1937 ford truck, and in very nice shape overall. It will need some bars replaced and a little straightening, but its a very nice grill.

Bed is the nicest you could every hope to find, and I'm not sure I want to send it with the truck, but for now I've priced this sale to include it. It's a 1935-36 Ford 1/2 ton truck bed with tailgate. It is 6 inches shorter than the 37 bed. Gate has one small spot that will need rust repair. Otherwise bed and gate require only minor dent repair and clean up. Even the floor is solid. It really is amazing how nice it is.

Also includes, all 3 front splash pans, one for below the grill, the others for each fender, very nice headlights, 3 hoods, one not pictured its in my attic, front and rear bumpers and guards as well as rear bumper brackets, steering arms, steering gearbox and mounting bracket.

I think that's everything. Trying to figure out how to get pics on here, I have tons of them...

2. oneandgone

oneandgone

3. oneandgone

oneandgone

4. oneandgone

oneandgone

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!