Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW JALOPY JOURNAL & H.A.M.B. MERCH!
    Hey fellas, we've just re-stocked the store with a couple of great new t-shirts, an incredible jersey, and just about the best damned ball cap ever made. Put it all in your wardrobe and you'll be the sharpest dressed man in the pits - that's a promise!

Anyway, to check it all out just CLICK HERE!

(To get rid of this notification, just click the little grey 'x' located in the top right hand corner of this notification box.)

1932 Ford Roadster Dimensions

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sodas38, Dec 2, 2010.

1. sodas38

sodas38

I know there are dimensions floating around out there, but I came across this drawing and thought it was a very good reference for someone that may need measurements.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
  2. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    from Owasso, Ok

no shit...:D

3. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

Still no good, can't read the numbers on either version of the drawing.

4. sodas38

sodas38

I'll try and post a bigger one tonight, can't get in photobucket here at work.

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. sodas38

sodas38

6. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

If you want the "real thing" (FOMOCO BLUEPRINTS) PM me your zip code & I'll get back to to for total price. 1932 Ford Roadster body 3 views, all measurments, also 1932 Ford frame (Stock) 2 views all measurements.
    NOT WESCOTTS drawings!

7. henry29

henry29

Any 5 window blueprints?

8. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Henry 29----No, but all 5 window parts are the same & interchangable with roadster parts, Fenders,deck lid,etc.-----BUT NEVER a 3wnd coupe!!!

9. Deuces

Deuces
    from Michigan

I can read them on the HD wide screen.... :D

10. Zombie Hot Rod

Zombie Hot Rod
    from Bronx, NY

The Panel below the deck lid does not interchange between a 5W coupe and a Roadster.

I don't think that the doors are interchangeable either. :)

11. a boner

a boner

12. Norman Werner

Norman Werner

Powell Butte, OR.

To: Duce Daddy Don:

How can I contact you re the duce drawings?

13. F&J

F&J
    from CT

Norm, Click on his name above in post number 9. As soon as you click, there will be a pop up and you can either choose to send him a PM (private message) or choose to send him an email.

14. floydjer

floydjer
    BANNED

Leg room must be a bit tight with the cabin length being 26 1/8" (lower left):rolleyes:

15. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've got one of Don's Deuce frame blueprints and it's a must have if you are building, planning on building a deuce or if you just want something really cool for wall art. You need a large size wall space if you want to hang it up though.

I saved the drawing that Sodas38 posted and you can expand it to full screen size with Picasa real easy.

16. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I wish things were interchangeable.

-Deck lids are the same
    -Doors are different length with the 5w's being longer which means the rockers are different.
    -The panel above the deck lid is about 2's deep on a 5w where it's 8" on a roadster. The deck lid moves forward on a 5w
    -The panel below is taller on a 5w which is how the deck lid is rotated forward.
    -Quarters are a lot lore different then I originally thought. The flare on a roadster above the wheel is the noticeable difference but also the length from the B Pillar to the wheel well is longer on a roadster due to the shorter length on the doors.
    -The cockpit on a 5w is roomier which is what causes the panel above the deck lid to be so short.

Lots of little differences but those are the ones that come to mind. I really am starting to learn the differences now that I am putting my 5w together with roadster quarter. Lots of differences but not nearly as much as when you lump the 3 into the mix.

17. Augustweld

Augustweld
    from Arizona,

I will see if I can get the numbers off ===Thank You Augustweld

18. erniequ

erniequ

Originally Posted by Deuce Daddy Don [​IMG]
    If you want the "real thing" (FOMOCO BLUEPRINTS) PM me your zip code & I'll get back to to for total price. 1932 Ford Roadster body 3 views, all measurments, also 1932 Ford frame (Stock) 2 views all measurements.
    NOT WESCOTTS drawings!

The fomoco Blueprints 80223

19. erniequ

erniequ

how to I get a hold of you. I hope it you still have a blue print of 1932 ford Roadster body and frame