Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930s SHELL 48" Double Sided Porcelain Gas Station Sign, Highly desired "SHARKS-TOOTH" Style

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by Man-Cave Shoppe, Aug 15, 2014.

1. City: Tyler/Cheney

State: Washington
    Price: $2650 obo
    DSCF4445a.jpg DSCF4444a.jpg
    1930s, 48" SHELL DSP sign in decent condition.
    Looks like the 2 holes above the factory grommeted holes were drilled by a previous owner and they installed the chain links? for hanging it up. They did a clean job but it still annoys me! They would be covered up, though, if you found/fabricated a factory type hanger for this.

$3500 obo
    USPS Postal Money Orders that you can get at your local Post Office or Cash on pick up are the only accepted forms of payment, for your protection and mine.
    I can custom crate and ship this, freight, at your expense. I am also open to international buyers from established, reliable countries with a Postal Service that is in synch with the requirements of the United States Postal Service so that you can get Postal Money Orders from your country.
    Call PM or Email with any questions!
    Dave
    www.mancaveshoppe.com
    509-847-5893
    e-mail: [email protected]

Thanx H.A.M.B. and all the Great members and also the non-members that browse these ads!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
    tofords likes this.