Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 Ford Model A Hot Rod Turn Key Built Flathead Clear Title

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by crazycasey, Sep 20, 2015.

1. City: Cotati

State: California
    Price: $18,900
    image.jpeg
    ***Coming Soon***

$18,900/obo
    I am selling my 1929 Ford Model A Hotrod. This is a traditionally styled "turn-key" hot rod with a fresh BUILT '53 Ford 8BA flathead and a CLEAR California Title! The top is chopped 4" and the body is sitting on a stock boxed frame with a 3" rear kick and a late 30's front axle and spring. The motor is a BUILT '53 8BA 240~" flathead with high compression EAB heads. It's running an Isky 88 "Full Race" cam and Offenhauser dual intake with Holley 94 carbs, custom torque tube headers, and 12 volt conversion with a Powermaster "generator look" alternator and Mallory ignition. The transmission is the heavy duty 3-speed box of the same year, and the rest of the running gear appears to be all '48 Ford F1, including the steering, front spindles and brakes, as well as the rear open drive banjo and the 16" steel wheels, with caps, trim rings, and Coker "big 'n little" white walls. A reproduction "Deuce" grille completes the look, and houses a 3-row aluminum radiator, painted black to blend in. The person I bought the car from said the wheel bearings, seals, and brakes were all recently rebuilt by a local reputable shop, and based upon their performance I have no reason to doubt that it's true. This car drives straight, stops, well, and cruises down the freeway with ease. It starts easily and doesn't get hot. It will be ready to run anywhere you want to drive it with a freshly built flathead v8 sometime in the next month. Stay tuned for more pics/videos.

$18,900/obo

Last edited: Oct 18, 2015
    Scott Mannion likes this.
  2. BTTT

3. BTTT

Scott Mannion likes this.
  4. BTTT

5. BTTT