Register now to get rid of these ads!

Offenhauser 3x2 Poly Manifold

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ALLSTEEL30FORD, Feb 2, 2006.

1. I have found what I think is a 3x2 OFFENHAUSER MANIFOLD for the 1955 - 56 Dodge 270 poly eng. How do I tell what I have here? What carbs were used. How about some casting #'s Thanks Bob

2. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

Give us something to go on, like a picture or casting number.

3. InjectorTim

InjectorTim

I wanna say for that year the poly and hemi intake manifolds were interchangable, anybody know for sure?

4. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

Poly and hemi's are interchangable, all you had to do to a poly motor was put red ram heads on it and you had a hemi. let me go look at my 3-2 manifold on the dodge and i'll throw some numbers out.

RRR

5. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

Ok, I went and looked at my Offy manifold and there are no casting numbers. However, there are 8 bolt holes per side with the center two being in a straight row the others are staggered. If you got a pic, it'll help a bunch.

RRR

6. dmarv

dmarv
    Alliance Vendor
    from Exeter, CA

The picture is of the manifold that RustyRedRam is describing. If this is your manifold, it is designed to be used with 3 bolt carbs (stromberg 97, holley 94). Hope that helps.

Attached Files:

• 3372.gif
      3372.gif
      File size:
      42.4 KB
      Views:
  7. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

I have one, post a pic and I should be able to let you know if it is the same. I don't have one to post.