Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Artsy pictures of The Rodder's Journal Revival 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cody Walls, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

so I tried to upload my pictures Saturday night and I guess after the hamb was down my post and pictures got deleted some how , so lets try this again . I got a chance to make it over to the revival on Saturday , and again what an amazing show . so enough of the small talk , and ill get to what you all want to see , keep in mind im an amateur and all these photos were taken with my I phone . so enjoy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <TABLE cellPadding=6 width=600><TBODY><TR><TD align=center>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellPadding=6 width=600><TBODY><TR><TD align=center>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    [​IMG]

2. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. CTaulbert

CTaulbert
    from Detroit

Cool photos Cody. It was nice to meet you on Saturday. I'm already looking forward to next year.....

6. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

Thanks Cory , it was great meeting you guys as well, you guys cars are amazing , I'm looking forward to next year as well .

7. plywude

plywude
    Member Emeritus
    from manteca ca

Nice work on the photos........................

8. Dan Greenberg

Dan Greenberg
    from Parker, CO

Nicely done! thanks for sharing.

9. Great photos Cory,,my favorite. HRP

[​IMG]

10. Danny, this show needs to be on your list for next year.:)

11. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

Thanks everyone , it's definitely one of those shows not to miss,

12. jadeidol

jadeidol
    from spokane

Great pics!!!!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

cool pics - thanks for sharing

14. Thanks Cody! Wish I could have gone. Maybe next year....

15. Cody Walls

Cody Walls

Thanks guys