Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Jeff Allison is a RULER!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bull, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Bull

Bull

I had the pleasure of meeting Jeff Allison this summer just before Back to the 50's as Titus, his noble crew and I were thrashing to get my "Survivor" A Tudor on the road for the show.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=371150

Allison happened to be in town and graciously offered to lay some lines down on my new baby. And I couldn't have been happier with the way it turned out.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A couple weeks ago Allison and I began talking about having him draw the car. He was excited to draw it and came up with this initial design.
    [​IMG]

I was beyond excited at how it turned out. I thought it'd be great to use the art for a t-shirt for our annual party, the Bull Bash.
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=616165

Allison made a couple revisions and this was waiting for me when I turned on the computer this morning. Awesome!

Shirt front:
    [​IMG]

Shirt back:
    [​IMG]

Thanks again, Jeff, now I'll have a whole wardrobe of baby blue Tudors. I'll wear it with pride.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  2. Yes, Allison rules!!!!!!

3. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

I met Jeff at Billetproof, and had to buy some of his artwork. It was real tough decide which ones to buy, I wanted 'em ALL. He's a great guy, and I instantly felt like an old time friend. Hope to run into him again soon.

4. He will be at the flathead run this weekend!

5. Awesome lines...beautiful car...talked to Jeff the other day and what a great guy! Saw the art he posted of the tee shirt on facebook and it's stellar

6. Choptop

Choptop

Jeff is dreamy.

7. ALLISON

ALLISON

Thanks fellers, I really try to make everyone happy:)... post this same butt kissin' on the HAMB O DEX so people that dont know me can hear your opinions:)