Register now to get rid of these ads!

Large Bullet caps for smoothie wheels?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by coupedevil, Jun 16, 2005.

1. coupedevil

coupedevil

Do you know of any one who sells the 5 or 5 1/2 inch Bullet center caps that will fit smoothie wheels? Called Coker Tire but the 5 1/2 inch they have will only fit rallye wheels. They do have 3 1/2 inch to fit but we'd really like the larger.

2. jdubbya

jdubbya

Do a measurement on the center, and call Wheel Vintiques. They carry two different sizes. Here is a link to their site.
    http://www.wheelvintiques.com/

BTW- click on the car show link, the picture of the late model Caprice that pops up, is my old car, and those should be the caps you are looking for. The wheels are chrome smoothies, with a dual lug 5 x 5"&5 1/2" patterns.

3. coupedevil

coupedevil

thank you, I believe that is the same bolt pattern we have. I just called them for a price. Nice car by the way!!

4. PatrickM

PatrickM

If you're talking about the bullet style cap that goes through just the center of the wheel, we have those. I think whoever you talked to was confused because we do offer a short and a tall bullet cap for the smoothie wheels, but we also offer the Spider style caps and the bullet caps (and lugs) so you can e-mail me at [email protected] or 1-800-251-6336 ext 254 and I'll be glad to help you out if I can.

5. coupedevil

coupedevil

Just e-mailed ya

6. same here PatrickM..

7. colorado51

colorado51

LOOK HERE!

Go to the bottom of the page, 5-1/2 bullets for smoothie's, $110.

http://www.petepaulsen.com/Accessories/Accessories.HTM

Here are the 3-1/2 bullets on my ride:

[​IMG]

8. colorado51

colorado51

9. PatrickM

PatrickM

Hey guys, thanks for the response. I got both of your e-mails. The push-through style caps we have are 3 1/8" in diameter and I'm waiting on an updated price so I should be able to post that later today.

10. coupedevil

coupedevil

Thank you Colorado51. Looks like they got what I'm looking for also.

11. PatrickM

PatrickM

Hey Kyle, I just got your e-mail. The bullet caps for the smoothie wheels we have in stock for $29.50 each. The push through bullet caps like I mentioned earlier are $15 each. Hope that helps gang.

12. Ichoptop

Ichoptop

Dave, I like those, think they'd look good on the roadster?