Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Eagle Field Hot Rod Gathering Runway Drags Firebaugh, CA.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Toymaker, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

[​IMG]
    ZOMBIE KNOCKED IT OUT THE PARK AGAIN FOR US!

The 2nd annual Hot Rod Gathering is scheduled for Saturday Oct. 9 at Eagle Field. For those who have attended there will be improvements to get people thru the gate quicker and better staging lane procedures, Runway improvements and some dust control but the event is STILL pretty much the same. If you enjoyed the past events come join us, BUT if our DIRTY, Dusty, Standing Room Only, EZ UP allowed, 1/8th mile, no traction havin', '73 and earlier, Flag Start ( I do think we have the BEST Flag Man in the WORLD IMHO:D) minimal amenities event isn't for you we understand.
    Some issues can be read here->http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=477302
    Interested parties should visit eaglefielddrags.com for pre-registration which will get them a dash plaque (the only way to get one), expedite Racer Registration by having their tech cards in their packets and maybe speed up getting thru the gate. Racers who don't pre-register will have to stand in line to get their tech cards before going to tech. Reading (and printing) the Maps, Race Day Policies and Info will help you get you to the event, the correct parking area, and through the mornings requirements to GO RACING!
    I'm looking forward to our 3rd "Trip back in TIME" event, enjoying them more each time and hope to see those of you who are enjoying it right along WITH me! Rocky

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  2. Farm Truck

Farm Truck
    from Aromas

Rocky,

MAybe I am blind but I don't see anything on eaglefielddrags.com that has the preregistration deal on it. Well, I do see something to click on but it brings up a PDF. In that PDF is says "Pre-registration [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]packets available @ Front Gate "WILL CALL" [/FONT][/FONT] with nothing on how to provide my info to you.
    [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Well, my question is how do I get on the preregistration list so I have a packet at will call? Am I missing something on eaglefielddrags.com?
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

3. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Your at the right place but the policy and info page got loaded instead of the registration form. Print the Pre-registration Form, fill it out, and mail it in with a check and your tickets, tech card etc. will be waiting for you at the gate. Website should be corrected today, Rocky

4. drofdar

drofdar
    from Fresno Ca

Greatest Flag Man In The World!!

Attached Files:

5. I will most certaily be there! With Elwood too!

6. Rocky, how's your C/GD doing? and what about Carl?

7. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

I'm planning on having it ready and I've talked to Carl, no doubt he plans on it!

8. Farm Truck

Farm Truck
    from Aromas

Thanks Rocky..

9. INJUNTOM

INJUNTOM

10. Rocky when I punch up the pre regis. info I get Drag Schedule and Policy's and Info not the pre registration form........am I goofy again?

"keep em between the whites"
    Carl

11. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Here is the registration form to copy and print until the PDF version on the site gets straightened out. Rocky
    Pre-registration is NOW online!

Last edited: Aug 9, 2010
  12. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

Sounds like another great time. See you there!

13. AstroZombie

AstroZombie

Rocky, can't wait for this one!!!

14. I have the pre-registration form now. Thanks for fixing it.;)

15. Neglected Steel

Neglected Steel

Cant wait, I'll be there with my camera!

16. Farm Truck

Farm Truck
    from Aromas

Really, another month and a half.. Rocky, can't we do this every month??

17. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

I wish:D!

18. 49 days, but who's counting............................gettin closer Rocky

19. Doing a little work on the FED today, just about a month away. Can't wait!

Finnaly got the salt from Bonneville washed out of my truck, ready for some Dos Palos dust. :p

20. ... I assume everyone's too busy thrashing on our race cars to post anything?

21. Strip T's

Strip T's

Nothing to post....LOL.........Rocky is busy gettin ready........I'm ready to print some shirts....arts done....just waiting for the DAY.

22. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Yep, were gettin busy and I've been biting my tounge trying not to bump the thread. Eagle Field is looking great with some suprises in store for those who DARE show up. I have contacted the Apricot Inn and they are offering us special room rates again, they are about 15 minutes south of Eagle Field on I-5 and can be contacted at 559 659 1444. Got to get busy on the Dragster, Rocky
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. Tech is going to be in front of the hanger?....
    looks good, can't wait Rocky.............

24. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Yes, we are trying to eliminate the confusion near the starting line and offer more (standing) room for spectators. 31 Days!
    Rocky

25. Strip T's

Strip T's

SLOW IT DOWN....it's coming to quick !!!!!!

26. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

Collectors be Ready! With the Shirt Shak slinging "Freshly Printed" Shirts and Bellair Motorsports gearing up with Signs, Clocks and other collectibles, you'll have plenty to choose from. Rocky
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  27. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

"O" what the hell, I can't hold the HOT NEWS any more, as of about a month ago......................
    WE HAVE 660' OF FRESH ASPHALT!
    AHHH, What Relief, just call me Big Mouth, Rocky

28. I don't know what is cooler. Elmer's dragster on the shirts, or the new asphalt. You 'da man Rocky!!!

29. Farm Truck

Farm Truck
    from Aromas

Right on.. Now you just need some burn out's through the start line to lay some rubber down.. I can come next weekend and start "preping" the track with rubber :)

30. Toymaker

Toymaker
    from Fresno,CA

We're in November HOT ROD! They did a nice story on Kingdon and Eagle Field. Rocky