Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Oakland Cruise Night # III

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by carlitos, Aug 3, 2009.

1. carlitos

carlitos
    from Oakland

Royal Jokers Cruise Night # III will be happening this friday Aug 7th at the same spot, 22nd and Telegraph in downtown Oakland. The Bacon Cheese Burgers are HELLA good! I ate two last month, they cook the bacon in the deep fryer! We will go untill October for this year, then start again in the spring. Around 10 pm we walk over to the Stork Club for the "First Friday Folleys" for the free monthly Burlesque show. Dont forget the open Art gallerys all open untill 10:00pm.
    Free Cruise Night, Free Burlesque Show, Art, Cheese Burgers, BOOSE, and a dash plaque for all the cars that come. What more do you want?!?!? See our Blog for photos from last month and details.

2. PurpleReignInBlood

PurpleReignInBlood

I get the feeling this will be the best one yet

3. There was a whole lot of FREE and wonderful going on in that first post. I'll tell the boys. I think Richie from EBS said he was going. Chet always needs a good kick in the ass and I am not sure what my husband has planned for us but I will nag him about it... again!

4. rocket8

rocket8
    from antioch CA

sounds like a hell of a time. try n make it!

5. carlitos

carlitos
    from Oakland

That sounds cool, we get a different mix of people and clubs everytime. Giant Burger is open 24 hours! So you can Eat another burger before you drive home.

6. PurpleReignInBlood

PurpleReignInBlood

we're looking at clear skies and warm temperatures in Oakland tonight looks like another can't miss local cruise event

7. Awesome... I know me, Josh, Richie, and I think Slimey will be there.

8. PurpleReignInBlood

PurpleReignInBlood