Register now to get rid of these ads!

pile up fun with cranky flat heads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Duration, Oct 16, 2007.

1. Duration

Duration
    from Wayne, MI

had a great time at the 100 car pile up once we got there! my daughter and i headed out in the old ford and soon had ignition trouble. got it fixed near benton harbor and made it the rest of the way. flat heads are a breed of their own! anyhow, it was a great weekend! we had fun and met a few good people and avoided some of the others.

we had to pull of the freeway again on the way home when the car acted like it was running out of gas. messed with it and it seemed ok. an old guy walked up and struck a conversation. long story short, he had us follow him to his place to show us his car for sale! it was a 1953 ford two door. not another flat head! anyways, carlene liked it alot and we bought it. ended up staying an extra night away from home when that car died on the freeway also! the generator locked up. we left the car and came home to get my truck and trailer and finally got home. my little girl has a long road ahead, nothing like with her firebird! its her project so she gets to work on it! lol, i got my own cranky flat head to deal with!

all things considered this was one great weekend! thanks to those who organoze and put this show on every year. we will be back in 2008 i promise!

2. Fate is a funny thing!