Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help a GREAT cause

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by A32Flathead, Sep 28, 2007.

1. PLEASE READ, REPOST & P.M. ME WITH ANY OFFERS OF DONATIONS & I'LL HOOK YOU UP WITH SHIPPING INFO.....

We're getting ready to start working on the benefit for Scarlett.
    We need to round up donations for the auction and raffle. Stuff like pinstriping, art, parts whatever we can get our hands on. we need to raise a shit load of money to pay for Scarlett's therapy and to make some changes to our home to accommodate her special needs.

Her last benefit was a big success and we have made leaps and bounds with her. If you don't know about our little Road Devil check out her myspace page
    www.myspace.com/missscarlett13

The ROAD DEVILS NOR CAL will be working together with the LAST ORIGINALS car club here in the Bay area.

We have 2 bike builders that said if we can come up with a basket case Triumph or sportster or something like that, they will build a Kustom bobber out of it to auction off at the show, If Anyone knows where to get something cheap or donated let me know.

There will be lots of cool stuff going on at this show and we hope that our family of Road Devils can make it out to S.F. for this great event.

SCARLETT FEVER 2
    MARCH 9TH 2008
    DNA LOUNGE
    SAN FRANCISCO
    1:00 pm

So here we go....Call in your hook ups and favors and help us make this the best show of the year, let us know how you can get involved.
    Thanks to all of you !!!!

Respects,
    Bob James
    Pres. Road Devils Nor Cal

2. Creepy Jack

Creepy Jack
    from SoCal

My girlfriend and I had the pleasure of meeting Scarlett and Rosa at Disneyland a couple of years ago (Rosa recognized my club jacket). Anyway, I hope this goes off huge!! Wish I could be there...

3. I am sure it will be a HUGE success, #1 was big, this one's gonna be bigger...

:D

4. Coupe-De-CAB

Coupe-De-CAB
    from Nor Cal

Dave,
    I'd love to donate an art peice for the show raffle/aution for Miss Scarlett!
    hook me up with Bob's info please:)
    Blessings my friend,
    CAB

5. Steve,

thank you....

I'll PM you.

Oh, and its actually Scarlett's Birthday today too

6. LIMEY

LIMEY

You are some good people! :)

Dave i have an old Cal Custom shifter handle that i've owned for 25yrs, something i was never going to part with.....but hey this cause deserves all it can get, i'll bring it with me next week & let you auction it stateside.

Kev.

7. Awesome Kev, I'll let Bob know.

See ya next week :D

8. Sunday morning bump....anyone else got any cool stuff they would like to donate?

9. OK...its been a while, so time to get her back in the limelight....come on folks, dig deep....

10. pinstripingbykc

pinstripingbykc
    from Lombard,IL

i would love to also donate some art

11. Thank you....

12. KEV,

SHIFTER HANDLE ARRIVED...THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

ANYONE ELSE?

13. To those who offered something up for the Scarlett Fever Benefit on March 9th...

Please get it in the mail, or dropped off, or started, or finished asap!!

We are getting to the final stages, please dig deep & find something cool to donate...

Thanks everyone.

14. FredK

FredK
    Member Emeritus

Hey Mr Flathead,
    Can you PM me about a donation?
    Thanks

15. You have a PM...and thank you

16. PLEASE NOTE FOLKS.....

If your gonna be at The Cow Palace this weekend, please drop your donation off at The Road Devils Car Club display in the Suede Palace.

17. DEROSAGIRL

DEROSAGIRL

I will be sure to get the package out to that address you gave after the holiday weekend!

Best of luck!

~The DeRosa Family

18. I've got some prints of some original paintings that I could donate off for the benefit/show! Anything for a good cause. Let me know the mailing info. or anything else I need to know and I'll see what I can get out there!~Mojodaddy

19. Ruiner

Ruiner

PM sent for 'striping donation...

20. Thanks again Gina...

I'll send ya a PM & Thank you

You have a PM in return, and thank you