Register now to get rid of these ads!

Littlemans rides on Hard Shine!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Big Tony, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Big Tony

Big Tony

Hell of a nice little piece on Dave at home. I had seen the truck before but not in much detail. Really dug your place and your cars. Congrats man and i'm enjoying the show.

2. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

I knew him before he was famous. :D

3. FoMoCoPower

FoMoCoPower

That Pick-Up was fuckin sweeeeeeeeet

4. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

seeing his cars, to me was the best part of the show, this week....

5. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

I'm not gonna input on the show. But, yeah Littleman's rides kick some serious ass, that little A pickup launches pretty good for a worn out 327 with lke 108 passes on it at the time. I look forward to seeing more of Death's Door Step, that baby sounds vicious! Say, I wonder if he is gonna make the HAMB drags this year?

6. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

i didnt mean to imply it was a bad show, its that those car he had, where what i like..

7. garysgun

garysgun

I think that the August 16th show was the best one yet. Daves garage and cars was the best part expecially the pickup shots & "Deaths Doorstep" too. Why can't they get it that plain and simple hot rods and tech pictures would sell better than drama crap on there. Have the commercials gotten longer and more of them or what!!! I want to see next weeks show when they take apart Shines truck.

8. banjorear

banjorear

Not to fuel the drama, but enough of that chick. Please fire her already & lets move on with the show.

I agree that Dave's cars look awesome. Really neat piece on letting him go home.

9. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Yep I enjoyed the show last night myself. Daves rides way outweighed the drama factor. Give us more!

10. nero

nero

rookie! my ass

11. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

I agree with Daves part in the show....Daughters birthday and garages full of cool rides actually was the best viewing so far.

12. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Dave needs to be given his own show. They could even call it "Death's Door Step" and it could feature a rotating variety of fellow HAMBers involved in builds, without the silly drama TLC thinks they need to design into the shows.

13. DAMN!
    After sittin thru the past few weeks of staged "drama", don't I go n' mis last nights show.:(

14. Retro61

Retro61

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100&#37;" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I missed last nights show, sounds like i missed the best one! I'm sure i'll catch some Flack, but i personally am not at all impressed with the show at all!!
    </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

15. bigken

bigken

Hell, I missed it first round, but caught the 11 o'clock version. Excellent piece on Dave and his 'family'. That's one damn big garage. I have garage envy.
    It's on in the garage, but muted.

16. wicked willys

wicked willys
    from ne ohio

The girl has to go. She is a cry baby bitch! Dave's shop was awsome. What's up with repeating everything every time they come back from commercial? If they didn't do that they could have twice as much coverage.

17. SchlottyD

SchlottyD

Now ^^^^THIS^^^^ would be fucking awesome! Quick, somebody call Mad Fabricators or something! You're onto something there man, if it werent for the drama I'd watch any show like it over and over.

18. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

the show did not bother me this time.. It was cool to see Dave's stuff.. the spokes on the front of his truck made me nervous.. I know T-buckets have them and his ride is probably not much heavier but I would worry about bending or having them collapse after hitting a rough road... (good thing Dave is small, watching Jimmy get into his truck showed just how small it is in there)

Deaths Door step is amazing

19. I saw this show for the first time last night and thought I was hooked. Dave is the man. If he doesn't get the job at Shine's shop I will be shocked. There is only one other person on the show who didn't bitch last night. How long has it been on tv? I am impressed as all get with what I saw last night. What gives with the whiny little bitch? She doesn't appear to contribute anything. Mounted the bumpers, BFD. By the looks of the show last night, she made a two hour job into an all day project.

20. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

I don't know Littelman, but there is been too many references to him being a perfectionist and taking too much time on things. I don't think anyone can fault his work but that too much time thing will be a factor to that bean counter in the office.
    If he doesn't get the job I think that will be the reason. Nothing wrong with thwt style of working but people who do this to make money are different from peopl who do it for the love of it.
    Just my opinion.
    Let the girl dance naked in the background!

21. Who is the ex-con? I need to watch this show every Thursday I think.

22. butch27

butch27

Dave and his new buddy (the ex-con) are a good pair for their own show. One already knows and the other is really trying to get it together.

23. unkindz

unkindz

More tech less BS! I thought TLC was the Learning channel, not Lifetime! Builds and cars are the best part of that show, FF through the drama.

24. I might start to Tivo it so I can blast past the drama. I am gathering by other comments, this was one of the better episodes thus far.

25. 4tford

4tford

I agree less drama and more on fabrication. And one more, cut the number of commercials for actual work on the cars.

26. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

I've been waiting to see DDS on this show all season, it's about damned time.

Dave, you're a cool mofo in my book. Actually, I like watching all of the cast working on the cars. Except that chick, I can't wait to see which one of them chokes her out first. I've got my money on Pete.

27. Watched the show last night, Littlemans rides were outrageous, Just went back and read all threads started by Littleman. the guy builds some really out there rides , Damn good writer too, Hope he gets the job if he wants it ,,,,,,,,

28. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

You guys do know that Sarah is a HAMBer? I don't know too many women who even attempt to fabricate anything. The fact that she is even on the show impresses me, and the "drama" part is no doubt encouraged by the TLC producers.

29. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

did not know Sarah was a HAMBer,.. thats cool

30. Big Dad

Big Dad

"sass" 6 posts .. that is if, its a real person