Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Clive's pink Wisconsin shoebox. Still around?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stratocaster, Mar 25, 2014.

1. stratocaster

stratocaster

One of my all time favorite cars is a pink sectioned (50?) ford with a chopped removable hard top and 4 tail lights of witch 2 were on the skirts I hung around with the owner a few times at shows and cruised around at the Dells, Corn Roast and a couple other events. I think his name is Clive. Anyone know of this car and where it or Clive is? I think it was the late 80's or early 90's. Thanks!!

2. da dodge brother

da dodge brother
    from wisconsin

Clive passed away a few years ago. His son now has the car and has it out occasionally. Seen him with it at the Wisconsin Rapids kruize nights. If you see Brian out with the car ask him to open the trunk. I understand he takes Clive for a ride every now and than ..... ;););)

3. stratocaster

stratocaster

I'm so very sorry to hear Clive passed away. Super nice guy. I always looked forward to seeing him. I am happy that his son is driving his car and Clive is still cruising.