Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1956 buick wagon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bruce Fischer, Mar 20, 2014.

1. I finally got the pass. side done on the old girl still have some touching up to to there.I dont know if i will be able to finish her though.My ankle is rally giving me problems.I dont know if something let go where they put in that damn part to replace my ankle {had a total ankle replacement and has failed twice}I am going to get it x rayed and see.They might have to take it off UGH! so if anyone is interested in trading a driver {i dont care what it looks like} for the wagon let me know.Thanks Bruce.:cool:

2. bgaro

bgaro

hey bruce, throw an ad in the classified with some pix. good luck to ya.

3. Sorry to hear your having problems,I'm still hobbling around with what's left of a crushed,compound fractured and fused right ankle,,old '56 Panhead got me 40 years ago,I refractured it last year.

The orthopedic doctors wanted to amputate when it first happened,they made me that offer again last year which I refused again. HRP

4. I am with you hot rod primer.Iwill do almost any thing even the pain not to lose the foot.I just got to see whats happened.Thanks Bruce.

5. belair

belair

Hate to hear about the ankle, Bruce, You have persevered with the Buick, hope you can either finish or get a good replacement. Best of luck.

6. Thanks guys Bruce.